Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shutdown a system by MAC?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shutdown a system by MAC? Post 302147435 by Cameron on Tuesday 27th of November 2007 03:38:16 AM
Old 11-27-2007
Can you establish network load-balancing between the two ?
I suspect that they are production servers ?

Cheers,
Cameron

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

logs for system shutdown

I am working on a SUN T2000 machine with Solaris 10 running on it. When I checked the system this morning, I found it to be turned off. The lastreboot command showed that the system had been shut down the previous night. I want to find out how the system was shut down. I have run hardware health... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: batman727
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

System Shutdown Warning Using SAM

Bump to questions thread, thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MINICooperS
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

system restarts after shutdown!!

Hello, from last few days my laptop is not whutting down properly.. when ever i ty to shutdown it restarts again.. what may be problem?? antivirus is updated till date.. and i use windows xp sp2.... regards, deepak. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: smarty86
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Shutdown system option

I am working on sunos solaris. I want to know which is good for system shut-down ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jitesh Varshney
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

shutdown system/myeclipse

Hi All, I have one situation to shut-down the system through shell script.I need script command to shut-down the system and process should end(safe-mode) the MyEclipse. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stsivaraj
0 Replies

6. Programming

Problem on capturing system Shutdown

I am having exactly the same problem with https://www.unix.com/programming/129264-application-cleanup-during-linux-shutdown.html but the thread is old and closed. The only difference is that I use sigaction() instead of signal(), which is recommended, as far as I know. This is my code: ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
9 Replies
COROSYNC-CFGTOOL(8)													       COROSYNC-CFGTOOL(8)

NAME
corosync-cfgtool - An administrative tool for corosync. SYNOPSIS
corosync-cfgtool [-i] [IP_address] [-s] [-r] [-l] [-u] [-H] [service_name] [-v] [version] [-k] [nodeid] [-a] [nodeid] DESCRIPTION
corosync-cfgtool A tool for displaying and configuring active parameters within corosync. OPTIONS
-h Print basic usage. -i Finds only information about the specified interface IP address. -s Displays the status of the current rings on this node. If any interfaces are faulty, 1 is returned by the binary. If all inter- faces are active 0 is returned to the shell. -r Reset redundant ring state cluster wide after a fault to re-enable redundant ring operation. -l Load a service identified by "service_name". -u Unload a service identified by "service_name". -a Display the IP address(es) of a node. -k Kill a node identified by node id. -R Tell all instances of corosync in this cluster to reload corosync.conf -H Shutdown corosync cleanly on this node. SEE ALSO
corosync_overview(8), AUTHOR
Angus Salkeld 2010-05-30 COROSYNC-CFGTOOL(8)