Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java to tuxedo through cron
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Java to tuxedo through cron Post 302146433 by Dannemann on Tuesday 20th of November 2007 01:00:12 PM
Old 11-20-2007
Java - Tuxedo

hi guys
i'm new in Tuxedo too
can u send me the code that works plz?
my Tuxedo stuff here are terrible... no docs, no organization... Smilie
if have some samples i can do the hard work
thanks a lot and hugs!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

java errors when calling from cron

I am more or less new to using cron, and I am trying to automate a log cleaning system I have made. The system basically cleans through WWW logs that are mounted on an NFS and creates text files for entry into a local PostgreSQL DB. For the past year I have been running the various scripts and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mntamago
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running java class with a cron

Hello everybody, I have a problem about running a java class with a cron : I have Cron.txt file which has : 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * CronJava.txt I have CronJava.txt wihich has : cd ias/j2ee/SapAktarim/applications/SapAktarim/SapAktarim/WEB-INF/classes/;java -classpath... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBGandalf
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tuxedo for MQ???

Hi, I am new to the UNIX environment so putting this query here. Was working with mainframes till now. The UNIX system i am working on uses MQ series along with Tuxedo for communicating with mainframes. I want to know why is Tuxedo required in order to use MQ on the unix side? On mainframes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pav001
1 Replies

4. Programming

Re : Pass parameters from Cron job to Java code

Hello All, Hope all is fine. I am newbie to Unix. I am using Bourne Shell (sh). One of the question I have is that I am trying to read XML file and based on reading that XML file I want to run same java programs at different hours. When I run the Java code, I wanted to pass parameters to my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samshaw
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Parsing Tuxedo Logs

Right now I am parsing Tuxedo logs to calculate response times for various services. I was hoping to find a log tool that had support for Tuxedo and would generate drill down html reports. ---------- Post updated at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:33 PM ---------- I just wanted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lurch
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help on tuxedo linking problem

Dear Unixians, I have try to link my libraries with tuxedo that showing following errors, ] My make file few lines: .... actual linking Please help on this. Thanks,KKL. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkl
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

tuxedo information

Hi, Anyone know about tuxedo middleware tool. If you aware please guild me. 1) where will i get information about it ? 2) What kind of the basis issue ? I am new in tuxedo, I would like to aware before start my job. Thanks & Regards, Mani (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Tuxedo Query

Hi , The tuxedo is installed in solaris server. I would like to grab one particular tuxedo service from solaris command line. Note: I would like to grab only for service related line. Thank & Regards, Mani (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script with Java code in Cron

Dear All, I have a shell script which has JAVA code inside it runs perfectly on command line. But while I set it on cron, all rest of the script runs but Java code doesnt. java -cp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deei
3 Replies
priclass.d(1m)							   USER COMMANDS						    priclass.d(1m)

NAME
priclass.d - priority distribution by scheduling class. Uses DTrace. SYNOPSIS
priclass.d DESCRIPTION
This is a simple DTrace script that samples at 1000 Hz the current thread's scheduling class and priority. A distribution plot is printed. With priorities, the higher the priority the better chance the thread has of being scheduled. This idea came from the script /usr/demo/dtrace/pri.d, which produces similar output for priority changes, not samples. Since this uses DTrace, only users with root privileges can run this command. EXAMPLES
This samples until Ctrl-C is hit. # priclass.d FIELDS
value process priority count number of samples of at least this priority SCHEDULING CLASSES
TS time sharing IA interactive RT real time SYS system FSS fair share scheduler BASED ON
/usr/demo/dtrace/pri.d DOCUMENTATION
DTrace Guide "profile Provider" chapter (docs.sun.com) See the DTraceToolkit for further documentation under the Docs directory. The DTraceToolkit docs may include full worked examples with ver- bose descriptions explaining the output. EXIT
priclass.d will sample until Ctrl-C is hit. SEE ALSO
pridist.d(1M), dispadmin(1M), dtrace(1M) version 1.00 Apr 22, 2006 priclass.d(1m)