Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Documentation and books on Computer Associates: Autosys Post 302144818 by gram77 on Saturday 10th of November 2007 05:26:53 AM
Old 11-10-2007
CPU & Memory Documentation and books on Computer Associates: Autosys

My project uses Autosys.

I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from.

Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation

Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level)

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. Programming

libxml2 documentation

i need to read/write a xml file in c i found libxml2, but the documentation is awfull, im using google but i get most of vb, or c# results can anyone point me to a introduction tutorial? actually, any kind of documentation would be ok (just not the oficial The XML C parser and toolkit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with documentation

I have a list of file names Set Lst = "n02-z30-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run2.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run3.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run2.log" So basically I have the files below n02-z30-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run2.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run3.log ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 Documentation

I'm trying to find the 10.20 documentation online. I found some stuff at g4u0420c.houston.hp.com but these are pretty poor scans some of them being almost unreadable - for example: http://g4u0420c.houston.hp.com/en/B1171-90076/B1171-90076.pdf which is a scan of a DRAFT version of the X... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: perdrix
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies
Net::LDAP::Intermediate::SyncInfo(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Net::LDAP::Intermediate::SyncInfo(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Intermediate::SyncInfo - LDAPv3 Sync Info Message object SYNOPSIS
See Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Intermediate::SyncInfo" provides an interface for the creation and manipulation of objects that represent the "Sync Info Message" as described by RFC 4533. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Intermediate the following are provided. TODO METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Intermediate each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Intermediate, Net::LDAP::Control, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncState, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt AUTHOR
Mathieu Parent <math.parent@gmail.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008 Mathieu Parent. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-09-20 Net::LDAP::Intermediate::SyncInfo(3)