Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: increase nbpi procedure
Operating Systems AIX increase nbpi procedure Post 302144288 by chlawren on Wednesday 7th of November 2007 06:28:59 AM
Old 11-07-2007
Bug

ok magic!

Thanks.

Chris.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Back-up Procedure

Hi Friendz, How to backup 40GB of data to a DLT TAPE device? How am i going to configure my backup device? Is it possible to backup more than 40GB of data to a TAPE? regards, daemons_advoc8 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daemons_advoc8
1 Replies

2. Solaris

how to increase fs

hi, i installed solaris 9 on my v240 server on 36gb disk. here are the ouputs of the df -h command: # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s0 9.6G 3.4G 6.1G 36% / /proc 0K 0K 0K 0% /proc mnttab ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xuc_xich_duc
6 Replies

3. HP-UX

Installation Procedure..

Hi, iam just starting to learn the HP-UX please help me about how to install the unix in HP9000 sever and drivers installation procedure. Thank you, Ramana.s (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcseramana
2 Replies

4. Programming

To take a backup of a procedure

Hi All, Can anyone let me know how to take a backup of a procedure in TOAD? For table backup we can use the following query create table newtablename as select * from originaltablename; But the above query wont works for procedure backup since u need to give IN or OUT parameters... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashok_oct22
0 Replies

5. AIX

How can I increase a PV?

Hi, I have a 10GB iSCSI LUN attached to an AIX 5.3 system. I increased the LUN to 15GB, but the system is still showing 10GB as the Total Size. How can I get the OS to see the extra space? Do I have to reboot the system? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ubuntu upgrade procedure

How can i upgrade Ubuntu 7.10 to 8.04 from command line? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with Booting procedure

Hello guys, I am a newbie to solaris 10. Recently I was going through booting procedure of solaris 10 on sparc machines, there I was not clear with kernel phase because I read like /etc/system file is read by kernel even before root filesystem is loaded, How is it possible?? Please Help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen12
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke Procedure Help

Hello unix.com users, I reached a dead end with a procedure. My files: x.pl #!/usr/bin/perl use Net::FTP; my $host = $ARGV; my $user = $ARGV; my $pass = $ARGV || ""; my $port = "21"; $ftp=Net::FTP->new("$host", Port=>"$port", Timeout => 5) or die("couldn't connect to host:" .... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Procedure execution

Hi I have four procedure .I want to execute one by one in unix PROCEDURE 1 PROCEDURE 2 PROCEDURE 3 PROCEDURE 4 it should execute in such a way that if PROCEDURE 1 finish successfully only , it should go and execute the procedure 2 , else I need to exit from the script by echo the error... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginrkf
4 Replies

10. Red Hat

Procedure to increase file system

Hi, How/what is the procedure to increase file system in linux server ? Regards, Maddy (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
6 Replies
TNTNET-CONFIG(1)					      General Commands Manual						  TNTNET-CONFIG(1)

NAME
tntnet-config - output compiler flags for tntnet usage SYNOPSIS
tntnet-config [--libs] [--cxxflags] [--config[=app]] [--makefile[=app]] [--project=app] [--autoproject=app] [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the tntnet-config command. OPTIONS
This program's options start with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --libs Output linker flags. --cxxflags Output C++ preprocessor and compiler flags. --config[=app] Print default configuration file. --makefile[=app] Print a simple makefile for an ecpp project. --project=app Create a simple ecpp project directory. --autoproject=app Create a autotools based ecpp project. --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. AUTHOR
tntnet was written by Tommi Makitalo <tommi@tntnet.org>. This manual page was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
tntnet(8), ecppc(1), ecppl(1), ecppll(1). More documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/tntnet-doc/. July 3, 2006 TNTNET-CONFIG(1)