Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSLSessionCache hint
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SSLSessionCache hint Post 302144131 by moe2266 on Tuesday 6th of November 2007 10:59:27 AM
Old 11-06-2007
Data SSLSessionCache hint

Folks;
I just installed Apache2.2.6 on Solaris 10 & when i try to start it, i got this message in the error.log file:

[warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]

Any help?

Thanks in advance

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

hint on ansi c

I am a student. And need help on following program. I want to make a c program. I have to scan a sentence and I have to interchange a word from that sentence. Example: Scan the sentence is " Drilling machine and Milling machine " . Replace the word "machine" by "operation". And output should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhaval chevli
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Give Win Explorer a hint to graphics files w/o extensions?

All: Benjamin Fournier wrote a plug-in for the graphics application PhotoFiltre Studio that inspired me, since I also happen to use the XnView Shell Extension and have seen what it can do, to look into the possibility of getting Windows XP Pro SP3's Explorer file navigator to "hazard a guess at"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hint needed for incrementing numbers

Hi All Been trying to get something working but having some trouble in unix bash or ksh scripting. Im trying to increment once a condition has been met Say I have a file that contains: apple orange banana grapes dates kiwi What im after is once a counter has reached every second... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandika_diran
3 Replies
CGI::Session::Driver::memcached(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      CGI::Session::Driver::memcached(3pm)

NAME
CGI::Session::Driver::memcached - CGI::Session driver for memcached SYNOPSIS
use strict; use warnings; use Cache::Memcached; # or Cache::Memcached::Fast my $memcached = Cache::Memcached->new({ servers => [ 'localhost:11211' ], debug => 0, compress_threshold => 10_000, }); my $session = CGI::Session->new( "driver:memcached", $sid, { Memcached => $memcached } ); DESCRIPTION
memcached stores session data into memcached. DRIVER ARGUMENTS
The only supported driver argument is 'Memcached'. It's an instance of Cache::Memcached. REQUIREMENTS
CGI::Session Cache::Memcached or Cache::Memcached::Fast TODO
Implement traverse method! But I don't know how to get all objects store in memcached. AUTHOR
Kazuhiro Oinuma <oinume@cpan.org> REPOSITORY
git clone git://github.com/oinume/p5-cgi-session-driver-memcached COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2005 - 2009 Kazuhiro Oinuma <oinume@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software. You can modify and or distribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-09-11 CGI::Session::Driver::memcached(3pm)