Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with SQL loader
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem with SQL loader Post 302143551 by risshanth on Friday 2nd of November 2007 01:36:04 AM
Old 11-02-2007
Also its showing the folleoing error:

ORA-01756: quoted string not properly terminated

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL loader error

Hi friends, i am getting the following error when i am using sql loader. SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.7.4.0 - Production on Tue Apr 19 13:00:07 2005 (c) Copyright 2000 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. SQL*Loader-704: Internal error: ulconnect: OCIServerAttach ORA-12535:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

A SQL Loader Script

Hi Guys, I am looking to develop a SQL Loader script that would bascially allow the user to have a txt file (or such) as an input file containing .sql scripts procedures, triggers, bascially anything against a database that could then be run automatically. Let me break it down a bit more,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LiquidChild
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL*Loader in shellscript

Hi, what is the ideal format of the file to load it into oracle table by using SQL*LOADER. The file contains six columns and the oracle table contains 15 columns. Is there any criteria that columns should be equal in no.? Can anyone help me on this, i need to use this in my shell script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sql loader script

hi all i am new to shell scripting. i have 35 flat files delimited files that i have to load in to a table. i was asked to create a shell script that loads the data into the table... could you please help me if you have a script. Also .. how to create logs files...does my sql... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh_tns
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in sql loader

Hi Frnds, I wanto load the data thats in data file with comma(,) delimited. it throw this errors SQL*Loader-951: Error calling once/load initialization ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified Plz look at my file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopal_Engg
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL*Loader

HI Experts, We have a ksh file named ldr_empdelta.ksh and it is having the SQL*LOADER script as follows. print "LOAD DATA" > $WEDB_GEN/ldrscan.ctl print "INFILE '"$LED_SCAN"/delta/led_del.dat'" >> $WEDB_GEN/ldrparms.ctl print "TRUNCATE" >> $WEDB_GEN/ldrscan.ctl print "PRESERVE BLANKS" >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaykumarkona
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

use of sql loader in the script

All, Below is the code written when sql loader loads the data: $ORACLE_EXEC_PATH/sqlldr userid=$user_passwd control=$CNTR_FILES/invoice.ctl log=$LOG_FILES/$INVOICE_FILE.log bad=$ER ROR_FILES/$INVOICE_FILE.bad data=$DATA_FILES/$INVOICE_FILE silent=FEEDBACK direct=false errors=50000 rc=$?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Oracle_User
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Command in SQL LOADER

Which is the UNIX command to get the SQL Loader Help??:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkatesh sunil
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue in SQL Loader scripts

Hi, I'm planning to load the data from FLAT files into tables. Source file: more input.txt LRNO|Bale|Horsepower|NumberOfBarges|BollardPull|NumberOfCars|GasCapacity|GrainCapacity|IndicatedHorsepower|LiquidCapacity|... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shyamu544
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call SQL LOADER FROM UNIX

HI Experts, I am pretty new to scripting and i need to create a perl or shell script which should fetch a file from local directory and insert the data into a table using sql loader. This will be later added to chron job to run daily and fetch all files and load them into the table. Also i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam1234
1 Replies
MIME::QuotedPrint(3perl)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				  MIME::QuotedPrint(3perl)

NAME
MIME::QuotedPrint - Encoding and decoding of quoted-printable strings SYNOPSIS
use MIME::QuotedPrint; $encoded = encode_qp($decoded); $decoded = decode_qp($encoded); DESCRIPTION
This module provides functions to encode and decode strings into and from the quoted-printable encoding specified in RFC 2045 - MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions). The quoted-printable encoding is intended to represent data that largely consists of bytes that correspond to printable characters in the ASCII character set. Each non-printable character (as defined by English Americans) is represented by a triplet consisting of the character "=" followed by two hexadecimal digits. The following functions are provided: encode_qp( $str) encode_qp( $str, $eol) encode_qp( $str, $eol, $binmode ) This function returns an encoded version of the string ($str) given as argument. The second argument ($eol) is the line-ending sequence to use. It is optional and defaults to " ". Every occurrence of " " is replaced with this string, and it is also used for additional "soft line breaks" to ensure that no line end up longer than 76 characters. Pass it as "1512" to produce data suitable for external consumption. The string " " produces the same result on many platforms, but not all. The third argument ($binmode) will select binary mode if passed as a TRUE value. In binary mode " " will be encoded in the same way as any other non-printable character. This ensures that a decoder will end up with exactly the same string whatever line ending sequence it uses. In general it is preferable to use the base64 encoding for binary data; see MIME::Base64. An $eol of "" (the empty string) is special. In this case, no "soft line breaks" are introduced and binary mode is effectively enabled so that any " " in the original data is encoded as well. decode_qp( $str ) This function returns the plain text version of the string given as argument. The lines of the result are " " terminated, even if the $str argument contains " " terminated lines. If you prefer not to import these routines into your namespace, you can call them as: use MIME::QuotedPrint (); $encoded = MIME::QuotedPrint::encode($decoded); $decoded = MIME::QuotedPrint::decode($encoded); Perl v5.8 and better allow extended Unicode characters in strings. Such strings cannot be encoded directly, as the quoted-printable encoding is only defined for single-byte characters. The solution is to use the Encode module to select the byte encoding you want. For example: use MIME::QuotedPrint qw(encode_qp); use Encode qw(encode); $encoded = encode_qp(encode("UTF-8", "x{FFFF} ")); print $encoded; COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1995-1997,2002-2004 Gisle Aas. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
MIME::Base64 perl v5.14.2 2011-09-19 MIME::QuotedPrint(3perl)