Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: certification forum
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators certification forum Post 302143359 by Perderabo on Thursday 1st of November 2007 01:36:46 AM
Old 11-01-2007
Whatever it is, we do not do that here. This is a specialized forum and we don't want to expand in the direction you are proposing.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which certification

I'm learning UNIX on my Mac (BSD) and quite like it. I'm a newbie, but I think I'd like to eventually find some work with UNIX/LINUX. But I'm not sure where to begin -- there are so many versions and job options, it's kind of overwhelming. A friend suggested learning Debian to start out with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Certification course

Good afternnon i've got a question: Does anybody know if there is a course or link that i can take and then take a good and qualified certification course related to unix programim¡ng and scripting ? Id appreciate your help in advanced ---------- Post updated at 01:56 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX certification

Hi, In my current organist I am using HP-UX. I would like to get certified in UNIX but i am not sure for which certification i should go. I am thinking of either Solaris or HP-UX. Please guide me which would be better for me? And also let me what study materials should i use and the Fees... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ManishV
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
fegetround(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions					    fegetround(3M)

NAME
fegetround, fesetround - get and set current rounding direction SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <fenv.h> int fegetround(void); int fesetround(int round); DESCRIPTION
The fegetround function gets the current rounding direction. The fesetround function establishes the rounding direction represented by its argument round. If the argument is not equal to the value of a rounding direction macro, the rounding direction is not changed. RETURN VALUES
The fegetround function returns the value of the rounding direction macro representing the current rounding direction, or a negative value if there is no such rounding direction macro or the current rounding direction is not determinable. The fesetround function returns a 0 value if and only if the requested rounding direction was established. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
The following example saves, sets, and restores the rounding direction, reporting an error and aborting if setting the rounding direction fails: Example 1: Save, set, and restore the rounding direction. #include <fenv.h> #include <assert.h> void f(int round_dir) { #pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS ON int save_round; int setround_ok; save_round = fegetround(); setround_ok = fesetround(round_dir); assert(setround_ok == 0); /* ... */ fesetround(save_round); /* ... */ } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fenv.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Sep 2002 fegetround(3M)