Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: certification forum
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators certification forum Post 302143354 by Perderabo on Thursday 1st of November 2007 01:09:57 AM
Old 11-01-2007
For the most part, training materials tend to be copyrighted and not intended by the copyright owner to be distributed to others. So we cannot support that activity.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which certification

I'm learning UNIX on my Mac (BSD) and quite like it. I'm a newbie, but I think I'd like to eventually find some work with UNIX/LINUX. But I'm not sure where to begin -- there are so many versions and job options, it's kind of overwhelming. A friend suggested learning Debian to start out with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Certification course

Good afternnon i've got a question: Does anybody know if there is a course or link that i can take and then take a good and qualified certification course related to unix programim¡ng and scripting ? Id appreciate your help in advanced ---------- Post updated at 01:56 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX certification

Hi, In my current organist I am using HP-UX. I would like to get certified in UNIX but i am not sure for which certification i should go. I am thinking of either Solaris or HP-UX. Please guide me which would be better for me? And also let me what study materials should i use and the Fees... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ManishV
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)							 1						      FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)

fann_set_callback - Sets the callback function for use during training

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_set_callback (resource $ann, collable $callback) DESCRIPTION
Sets the callback function for use during training. It means that it is called from fann_train_on_data(3) or fann_train_on_file(3). PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $callback - The supplied callback function takes following parameters: o ann - The neural network resource o train - The train data resource or NULL if called from fann_train_on_file(3) o max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling this function o desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) o epochs - The current epoch The callback should return TRUE. If it returns FALSE, the training will terminate. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_train_on_file(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_SET_CALLBACK(3)