Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X development libraries!!! EMERGENCY!!! Post 302143344 by jingt86 on Wednesday 31st of October 2007 08:44:53 PM
Old 10-31-2007
also, i found a similar problem online and they mentioned xFree86:

gtk installation problems configure: error: X development libraries not

however i couldn't find the mac version of xFree86...

Is xFree86 what i need? shall i install something else or configure my computer?

Thanx very much!!!!!!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Emergency boot

I need to boot an OpenServer 5.0.5 server but I don't have emergency boot disks for it. There are some boot disks of other servers. Can I use these disks, changing defbootstr ?. How ?. The fact is that administrator can't login as root and it seems to be a corrupted auth system issue. Other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dags
2 Replies

2. Programming

Needed help in web development where libraries are written in Ruby!!!

Hi all, I have developed a couple of libraries using ruby for my networks project.Its completely done except for a GUI for the front end. But i am in a fix to know what i need to be using for its development. I initially had plans of using ROR but there is absolutely no DB management that is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Emergency help with script!

I'm trying to write a script to push out to all our servers some Veritas add-ons. I want the script to push to all servers and if there server hardware matches the uname -i statement, it will install a additional add-on.. The script keeps giving me a error on line 29. Here is the script.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Emergency help with ubuntu

Hi guys i have some question about ubuntu(10.10) 1.what time scheduling & page replacement algorithm have been used in ubuntu 2.how to create a process 3.how to kill a process 4.how to send information to a process 5.how to see a process 6.how to increase priority of a process 7.how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mortez28
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Emergency !!!Help Please--- NFS

Hi Guru's, I am unable to mount NFS share on unix system (DG/UX) which is nfs client. Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid argument mount: giving up on: /mountpoint i tried following commands mount -t nfs remotehost:/nfsshare /mountpoint Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Justin John
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX emergency

can anyone please tell me that how can i boot unix from a cd? full procedure. it's an emergency. reply asap (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: niket agarwal
1 Replies
GTK+(1) 							      1.2.10								   GTK+(1)

NAME
gtk-config - script to get information about the installed version of GTK+ SYNOPSIS
gtk-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
gtk-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use GTK+. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GTK+. OPTIONS
gtk-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of GTK+ on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GTK+ program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GTK+ program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998 Owen Taylor Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +---------------------------------+---+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE ATTRIBUTE VALUE | | +---------------------------------+---+ |Availability SUNWGtk | | +---------------------------------+---+ |Interface Stability External | | +---------------------------------+---+ NOTES
Source for GTK+ is available on http://opensolaris.org. Version 25 October 1998 GTK+(1)