Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X development libraries!!! EMERGENCY!!! Post 302143317 by porter on Wednesday 31st of October 2007 04:24:38 PM
Old 10-31-2007
What version of Mac OS?

Have you installed Xcode?

What is at /usr/X11R6/include/X11?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Emergency boot

I need to boot an OpenServer 5.0.5 server but I don't have emergency boot disks for it. There are some boot disks of other servers. Can I use these disks, changing defbootstr ?. How ?. The fact is that administrator can't login as root and it seems to be a corrupted auth system issue. Other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dags
2 Replies

2. Programming

Needed help in web development where libraries are written in Ruby!!!

Hi all, I have developed a couple of libraries using ruby for my networks project.Its completely done except for a GUI for the front end. But i am in a fix to know what i need to be using for its development. I initially had plans of using ROR but there is absolutely no DB management that is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Emergency help with script!

I'm trying to write a script to push out to all our servers some Veritas add-ons. I want the script to push to all servers and if there server hardware matches the uname -i statement, it will install a additional add-on.. The script keeps giving me a error on line 29. Here is the script.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Emergency help with ubuntu

Hi guys i have some question about ubuntu(10.10) 1.what time scheduling & page replacement algorithm have been used in ubuntu 2.how to create a process 3.how to kill a process 4.how to send information to a process 5.how to see a process 6.how to increase priority of a process 7.how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mortez28
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Emergency !!!Help Please--- NFS

Hi Guru's, I am unable to mount NFS share on unix system (DG/UX) which is nfs client. Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid argument mount: giving up on: /mountpoint i tried following commands mount -t nfs remotehost:/nfsshare /mountpoint Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Justin John
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX emergency

can anyone please tell me that how can i boot unix from a cd? full procedure. it's an emergency. reply asap (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: niket agarwal
1 Replies
MKCOMPOSECACHE(1)                                             General Commands Manual                                            MKCOMPOSECACHE(1)

NAME
mkcomposecache - create a cache file for a compose file explicitely SYNOPSIS
mkcomposecache locale compose-file cache-dir [ internal-name ] DESCRIPTION
mkcomposecache creates a cache file for the specified compose-file used in the given locale and saves it in cache-dir. If internal-name has been spezified, it is used as the name of the compose table for computing the hash values and internal validation. This is necessary if global compose cache files shall be created while using DESTDIR during X11 installation. Notes: - compose cache files are created by libX11, thus an Xserver has to be running and DISPLAY has to be set correctly for creating cache files. - libX11 will not write compose cache files if run as root or with different real and effective uids. - libX11 will not create compose cache files in directories writable for other users. DIAGNOSTICS
mkcomposecache returns with exit status 1 on general errors (no Xserver, invoked as root, etc.) and 2 on unsupported locales. An exit status of 0 does not imply that a cache file is actually written, though. This very much depends on the used libX11 and its safety regulations. EXAMPLES
mkcomposecache en_US.UTF-8 /var/tmp/buildroot/usr/share/X11/locale/en_US.UTF-8/Compose /var/tmp/buildroot/var/X11R6/compose_cache /usr/share/X11/locale/en_US.UTF-8/Compose FILES
/var/X11R6/compose_cache Location of global compose cache. AUTHOR
mkcomposecache was written by Matthias Hopf <mhopf@suse.de>. X Version 11 mkcomposecache 1.0 MKCOMPOSECACHE(1)