Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What else do you do?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What else do you do? Post 302142260 by zazzybob on Thursday 25th of October 2007 06:20:27 AM
Old 10-25-2007
whoami >> list_of_guitarists.txt

I haven't played for a few years though, but at one point was very.... adequate.

I spend most of my free time with my family, taking the kids out and going to the beach now that the weather is warming up. I enjoy food (a bit too much) and like to cook.

I also read a lot, although most of what I read is Unix related so that doesn't really count as "something else" Smilie

FILEATIME(3)								 1							      FILEATIME(3)

fileatime - Gets last access time of file

SYNOPSIS
int fileatime (string $filename) DESCRIPTION
Gets the last access time of the given file. PARAMETERS
o $filename - Path to the file. RETURN VALUES
Returns the time the file was last accessed, or FALSE on failure. The time is returned as a Unix timestamp. EXAMPLES
Example #1 fileatime(3) example <?php // outputs e.g. somefile.txt was last accessed: December 29 2002 22:16:23. $filename = 'somefile.txt'; if (file_exists($filename)) { echo "$filename was last accessed: " . date("F d Y H:i:s.", fileatime($filename)); } ?> ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS Upon failure, an E_WARNING is emitted. NOTES
Note The atime of a file is supposed to change whenever the data blocks of a file are being read. This can be costly performance-wise when an application regularly accesses a very large number of files or directories. Some Unix filesystems can be mounted with atime updates disabled to increase the performance of such applications; USENET news spools are a common example. On such filesystems this function will be useless. Note Note that time resolution may differ from one file system to another. Note The results of this function are cached. See clearstatcache(3) for more details. Tip As of PHP 5.0.0, this function can also be used with some URL wrappers. Refer to "Supported Protocols and Wrappers" to determine which wrappers support stat(3) family of functionality. SEE ALSO
filemtime(3), fileinode(3), date(3). PHP Documentation Group FILEATIME(3)