Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The absolute void
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl The absolute void Post 302142244 by Gollum on Thursday 25th of October 2007 05:18:15 AM
Old 10-25-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin
this was an absolutely extraordinary song.
I was not able to connect to my database. Please try again later.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting the Void File in CSH

First and foremost, this is not a homework for your information. I'm just new to using c-shell programming and I just wanted to make my life easier @ work. Say, the file contains the following: ID FILE NO. SL VP 1 1 22 33 1 2 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilak1008
3 Replies

2. Programming

How to return void function pointer

Hello all im trying to build function that will return void function pointer what is mean is ( not working ) the main function void * myClass::getFunction(int type){ if(type==1) return &myClass::Test1; if(type==2) return &myClass::Test2; } void myClass::Test1(){... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

3. Programming

What is the difference between f(...), f(void) and f()

What is the difference between f(...) , f(void),f() I know that f(void) doesn't take any parameters, but what about f() and f(...) Does the last call of function even exists? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: purplelightspar
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

void (char *asd)

void asdf(char *asd) is this thing a pointer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khestoi
1 Replies

5. Programming

functions that manipulate void pointers

I have two or more linked lists that have the same names for their "next". For example, struct server_t { sockaddr_in * sin; server_t * next_; } struct player_t { char name; player_t * next_; } How can I get a function to take in either type and manipulate the pointers? I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyramation
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Eliminate double void line

Hi, I need to eliminate each second void line in a text file. novus MILLENNIO ineo frater in episcopatus , presbyter et diacon|diaconus , (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mjomba
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

converting void pointer to pthread_t on HPUX Itanium

i am trying to convert void pointer to pthread_t on hpux-itanium 64 bit which fails as below "src/file.cpp", line 88: error #2171: invalid type conversion pthread_t tid = reinterpret_cast<pthread_t>(m_threadId); 1 error detected in the compilation of "src/file.cpp" ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
0 Replies

8. Programming

void pointer

hi guys! Is there such a thing as double void pointer dynamic allocation? And if so is it something like this? int n; void** a; a=malloc(n*sizeof(void*)); (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: vlm
12 Replies

9. Programming

Parameter passing to function with void * as Argument

Earlier I had one structure C typedef struct c { int cc; }CS; I used to call a library function say int GetData(CS *x) which was returning me the above structure C with data. GetData(CS *x) Function call used to be like: CS CSobj; GetData(&CSObj); Now there are two... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
12 Replies

10. Programming

Malloc to void pointer fails

I have a function to which I will pass a struct ID and it will return me a string. I will pass a pointer to store the name string and that pointer will be allocated memory by the function called. int ConvertIDToName(void *id, void *name, size_t *size) { int status = 0; ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
5 Replies
eugene(1)						      General Commands Manual							 eugene(1)

NAME
eugene - mpdcron statistics client SYNOPSIS
eugene command [option] DESCRIPTION
eugene is an mpdcron client which can be used to interact with the statistics database. COMMANDS
By default these commands (except the first three) work on the current playing song. For more information about the expression syntax, see: <http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html>. help Display help and exit. version Display version and exit. list [option...] expression List song/artist/album/genre. listinfo [option...] [expression] List song/artist/album/genre. count [option...] count [expression] Change play count of song/artist/album/genre. countabs [option...] count [expression] Change (absolute fashion) play count of song/artist/album/genre. hate [option...] [expression] Hate song/artist/album/genre. love [option...] [expression] Love song/artist/album/genre. kill [option...] [expression] Kill song/artist/album/genre. unkill [option...] [expression] Unkill song/artist/album/genre. rate [option...] rating [expression] Rate song/artist/album/genre. rateabs [option...] rating [expression] Rate (absolute fashion) song/artist/album/genre. addtag [option...] tag [expression] Add tag to song/artist/album/genre. rmtag [option...] tag [expression] Remove tag from song/artist/album/genre. listtags [option...] [expression] List tags of song/artist/album/genre. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help options. -a, --artist Apply on artists instead of songs. -A, --album Apply on albums instead of songs. -g, --genre Apply on genres instead of songs. SEE ALSO
o mpdcron(1) o <http://alip.github.com/mpdcron/> REPORTING BUGS
If you find a bug, please report it at <http://github.com/alip/mpdcron/issues>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009 Ali Polatel <alip@exherbo.org> Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHORS
David Prevot <david@tilapin.org>. manual February 25, 2011 eugene(1)