Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Trunking
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Trunking Post 302140712 by porter on Monday 15th of October 2007 04:19:16 PM
Old 10-15-2007
.....or upgrade to 10.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help: Sun Disk partitioning for Sun V240 & StorEdge 3300

Dear Sun gurus, I have Sun Fire V240 server with its StorEdge 3300 disk-array. Following are its disks appeared in format command. I have prepared its partitions thru format and metainit & metattach (may be i have made wrong steps, causing the errors below because I have done thru some document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafeeq
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX and port trunking / high availability

Hi all I was just wondering what modes AIX supports for port trunking ( bonding, etherchannel, link aggregation or whatever you want to call it ) I'm in particular looking for a high availability mode ( other than 802.3ad ) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art
2 Replies

4. Solaris

SUn Trunking Guide

Hello..Guys I need some help on sun trunking... I have followed the configuration guide C H A P T E R 3 - Configuring the Sun Trunking 1.3 Software from Sun but it doesn't work. Is it suppose to failover from 1 link to another when 1 of the link/port is down in the trunk, or once the head... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiaochensg
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Problem getting SUN trunking to work

Hi all, I am trying to setup SUN trunking per the instructions in the SUN Trunking 1.3 Installation and User's Guide. Dated June - 2007. I am setting it up in a test environment. Pretty simple test bed. 2 Sun V490s connected to a Catalyst 6500 via fiber NICs. 2 NIC's in each 490. Each is a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bruhnf
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 10 10/09 u8, iSCSI and SUN Trunking

I am running Solaris 10 on a V490. I have Dell EqualLogic SAN attached. I would like to take full advantage of the iSCSI initiator. I have a primary network interface and IP addresses for all four SAN ports. Since the four ports are SUN GigaSwift (legacy), I cannot utilize dladm, so I downloaded... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KSFlyer
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris Trunking and its impact on VCS cluster and others

Hello guys, I have a question regarding link aggregation / trunking in Solaris 9 Sun Trunking does not come by default in Solaris 9 unlike Solaris 10 where we can use the "dladm" command to trunk 4 physical NIC interfaces together. My question is in Solaris 9. Will the configurations of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: br1an
1 Replies
UPGRADE-SYSTEM(8)						 Debian GNU/Linux						 UPGRADE-SYSTEM(8)

NAME
upgrade-system - Command for upgrading and sanitizing a Debian system SYNOPSIS
upgrade-system DESCRIPTION
upgrade-system is an APT front-end that simplifies regular upgrading of Debian systems, only requiring an administrator's intervention whenever updated packages necessitate the configuration of new features. USAGE
upgrade-system is run from the command line shell by the administrator. It performs the following actions: o Resynchronize the list of available packages. o Upgrade all packages to their newest version. o Remove all obsolete package dependencies. o Clean retrieved archives off the APT cache. ENVIRONMENT
Setting the FLAUSCH environment variable enables useful advanced system sanitization features. See upgrade-system.conf(5) for more details. FILES
/etc/upgrade-system.conf AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Martin Zdrahal <martin.zdrahal@konflux.at> Copyright (C) 2004,2012 Christoph Schindler <hop@30hopsmax.at> Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Martin-Eric Racine <martin-eric.racine@iki.fi> LICENSE
GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. SEE ALSO
apt(8), upgrade-system.conf(5). http://q-funk.iki.fi 2004-02-16 UPGRADE-SYSTEM(8)