Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Window Manager of the ... Choice Post 302139268 by porter on Friday 5th of October 2007 04:27:49 AM
Old 10-05-2007
4dwm, twm, mwm, dtwm?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java Desktop Icon - which window manager?

I have a Java app that is deployed on several Unix systems. Until recently, starting it from the command line was no problem. A recent requirement is to deliver a desktop icon that will launch the app. I have launched apps with icons before, but that was when I knew exactly which window... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: herbmiller
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Slimmest Window Manager

Hi Which is the absolutely slimmest window manager Window Manager? THX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Window manager on Fedora

Hi eveybody, I want to install fedora on my personal laptop, but I dont want to use any graphical desktop environment, this way i will force myself to learn more. I want to install wm2 which i used to work with it on debian a couple of yeras ago, so is there any instruction that how I can do this?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
3 Replies

4. Fedora

Window Manager

Hi guys, I want to get back to my old days and re-obtain my unix skills, I remember I installed a window manager wmii / wmii2 /mwm on my debian and started to learn unix/linux and now after some years not touching it and having to deal with gnome on redhat (because of my work) I feel like very... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
6 Replies
exscroll(3alleg4)                                                 Allegro manual                                                 exscroll(3alleg4)

NAME
exscroll - Mode-X hardware scrolling and split screens. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example exscroll DESCRIPTION
This program demonstrates how to use hardware scrolling. The scrolling should work on anything that supports virtual screens larger than the physical screen. SEE ALSO
BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), RGB(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), acquire_bitmap(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), create_sub_bitmap(3alleg4), desktop_palette(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), rectfill(3alleg4), release_bitmap(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), scroll_screen(3alleg4), set_color(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_palette(3alleg4), vline(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 exscroll(3alleg4)