Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: new scripter
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting new scripter Post 302137673 by Gwoodhouse0 on Wednesday 26th of September 2007 09:08:08 AM
Old 09-26-2007
Computer new scripter

Hello all,

new to scripting (and unix!) here. Im trying to write a script for something i have to do for work and for some reason it just isnt working.

im using the ksh.

Can someone please tell me why

Code:
$PRODUCT=$1

CONFIG=./etc/$PRODUCT_config.xml

print Using $CONFIG

prints "Using ./etc.xml" ?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Begining Shell scripter

I am trying to write for my class project a shell script, using bourne shell, that will take one command, either -l or -w. If -l is entered then the script should output the names of all the files in my working directory sorted in increasing order of the number of lines in the file. If -w is input... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Ronaldo-7-
2 Replies
KRB5-CONFIG(1)						      General Commands Manual						    KRB5-CONFIG(1)

NAME
krb5-config - tool for linking against MIT Kerberos libraries SYNOPSIS
krb5-config [ --help | --all | --version | --vendor | --prefix | --exec-prefix | --cflags | --libs libraries ] DESCRIPTION
krb5-config tells the application programmer what special flags to use to compile and link programs against the installed Kerberos libraries. OPTIONS
--help print usage message. This is the default. --all prints version, vendor, prefix and exec-prefix. --version prints the version of the installed Kerberos implementation. --vendor prints the vendor of the installed Kerberos implementation. --prefix prints the prefix with which Kerberos was built. --exec-prefix prints the exec-prefix with which Kerberos was built. --cflags prints the compiler flags with which Kerberos was built. --libs libraries list compiler options required to link with libraries. Possible values for libraries are: krb5 Kerberos 5 application gssapi GSSAPI application with Kerberos 5 bindings kadm-client Kadmin client kadm-server Kadmin server kdb Application that accesses the kerberos database SEE ALSO
kerberos(1), cc(1) KRB5-CONFIG(1)