Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware? Post 302136983 by blowtorch on Thursday 20th of September 2007 11:29:30 PM
Old 09-21-2007
I suggest you continue this in personal messages or switch to email. I am closing this thread.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good SQL Forum

Hey all, I'm trying to locate a good sql forum - similar in nature to this, where I can can get some quick responses to questions I have. I've tried a few but they are either no longer running - or have one visitor every month.... just wanting to see if anyone uses a forum that is of the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix Ware 7

I have Installed SCO UnixWare 7 on to a 13 gig hd and up on istallation I noticed that that only 8gs where detected. I went ahead and continued the install just to see what I could learn from this. I'd like to know what happend. Also I used a free none comersial single user licenses that I had... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kikkin
1 Replies

3. AIX

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

This forum is so good it's beyond belief!

This forum has been so instrumental in my learning scripting and unix commands that I seriously can't believe it and have been advertising it to everyone I know. I started from almost zero knowledge and within a few months I already feel much less ignorant. The amount of information and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
7 Replies

5. Solaris

Question on selling/unloading Sunfire V240

Over 6 years ago I picked up a Sunfire V240 from my employer who was unloading all of their Sun hardware. Two processors, 4GB RAM and half dozen SCSI disk drives. It doesn't have an OS or a CD Rom/DVD drive. I have a collection of SCSI drives that should work with the server. So if I can get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Where to find a good Oracle forum?

Good evening, i need to ask a question to those who have been working with oracle database. I am a newbie in oracle Databases and Ive been looking for any specific oracle forum and i have found hundrends of them. could you recomend a good one from different levels from the basic ones ? i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)