Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to post?!!
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post?!! Post 302136974 by blowtorch on Thursday 20th of September 2007 08:47:47 PM
Old 09-20-2007
What books are these? You will not be able to get any copyrighted material from this site, so please don't ask for any.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My post gone

Hi, I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background". Its not visible today. :confused: Any ideas. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
showexternal(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   showexternal(1)

NAME
showexternal - Fetch and display the body of a mail message that is included by reference SYNOPSIS
showexternal body-file access-type name [site [directory [mode [server]]]] DESCRIPTION
The showexternal program will attempt to obtain the real body of a mail message that is included only by reference, using the MIME type "message/external-body". It is intended to be called by metamail via a mailcap entry like the following: message/external-body; showexternal %s %{access-type} %{name} %{site} %{directory} %{mode} %{server} ; needsterminal If it succeeds in fetching the message body, showexternal will then call metamail to actually display it. SEE ALSO
metamail(1) ENVIRONMENT
The FTP environment variable can override "ftp" as the name of the ftp program. BUGS
Not the greatest error handling in the world. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1991 Bell Communications Research, Inc. (Bellcore) Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this material for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies, and that the name of Bellcore not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to this material without the specific, prior written permission of an authorized representative of Bellcore. BELLCORE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OF THIS MATERIAL FOR ANY PURPOSE. IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AUTHOR
Nathaniel S. Borenstein, Bellcore Release 1 showexternal(1)