Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: dumpie question
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers dumpie question Post 302135706 by click007 on Wednesday 12th of September 2007 12:30:12 AM
Old 09-12-2007
Bug dumpie question

can i use office 2003 (word) like window? in suse linux?... if it is so, what is the program or where can i download?

n also the dvd , cd and mp3 player... Smilie
thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Yet Another Question

Now that I have getch() to work, I have yet another problem. BTW, thank you for answering these questions, I do ask a lot, only because I am eager to know, what is a board used for anyways :) Ok, he's the problem... #include iostream.h #include conio.h int main() { char movement; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbolthouse
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Next Question:

what is the function of swap in linux why i have to create apsolutely a particion for the swap when i install (i installed lnx4win mandrake and made an automat. disk particion and the install program one of my disk partitions that was 3gb devidet in 4 one native 700mb swap 600mb and the others i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user666
1 Replies

3. Solaris

vi question

Im trying to edit a 113 meg file in VI and i get the error TMP FILE TOO LARGE. Does someone know how to get around this? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv question

Hello if I like to move file from defined directories system to new directory that not contained any directories system structure . But I like to create the same file system structure as source directory for example : I have 2 directories: foo1 and foo2 foo1 have directories and foo2 have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

question about wc

Hey my friend was asking me if i knew a way to cout how many different words in a file. I told him no not off hand, but i was thinking about it, and i started to wonder also. I imagine this is probably pretty simple im just missing something, I keep confusing my self with how you would compair and... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: yodadbl07
16 Replies

6. Hardware

question

How to add 3 moniters to a pc set up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clicstic
2 Replies

7. AIX

df question

Hi, Can anyone please explain a little about df command. I have following question: Following example is showing % used as 4 where as total free blocks are 15.46 out of 16.00 MB blocks. df -m /test Filesystem MBblocks Free %Used Iused %Iused ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsabhi9
5 Replies
GXINE(1)						      General Commands Manual							  GXINE(1)

NAME
gxine - a GTK/GNOME frontend to the xine video player SYNOPSIS
gxine [options] [files or MRLs] DESCRIPTION
gxine plays MPEG system (audio and video) streams, MPEG elementary streams (e.g. .mp3, .mpa or .mpv files), MPEG transport streams, AVI files, ASF files, Quicktime files, (S)VCDs and DVDs - anything which xine-lib can handle. Typical usage looks like gxine some.mpg gxine -f dvd:// gxine dvd://home/user/dvd/my.iso Some directories and file names are not treated as ordinary files. They are: DVD A directory containing a DVD filesystem structure; or a UDF filesystem image, identified by file name ("*.iso"). VCD A cue file, identified by file name. You can override this by using file://full/path/to/file. OPTIONS
-A audio_driver --audio audio_driver Select which libxine audio driver to use. This setting is not permanent, but it does prevent selection of other drivers via the preferences window. -V video_driver --video video_driver Select which libxine video driver to use. This setting is not permanent, but it does prevent selection of other drivers via the preferences window. -S --no-splash Don't show the splash window during startup. -a --add Don't clear the playlist before adding any MRLs; start playing the first new MRL. -e --enqueue Don't clear the playlist before adding any MRLs; don't start playing the first new MRL. -f --full-screen Start in full-screen mode. -c Javascript --command Javascript Javascript command(s) to be executed immediately after starting up. -C KEY=VALUE --configure KEY=VALUE Set configuration item KEY to VALUE, e.g. "-c gui.window_size=100%". -v --verbose Verbose mode: output information about plugins, the video stream, commands executed etc. Repeat for more verbosity. FEATURES
There are a couple of features which aren't immediately obvious: in full-screen mode, you can right-click to get access to the menus, or middle-click to show or hide the player controls. SEE ALSO
http://www.xine-project.org/, <http://www.xine-project.org/> xine(1), totem(1), kaffeine(1). xine(5) for MRL syntax documentation (libxine >= 1.0.2). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>. It is based on an older version written by Philipp Matthias Hahn <pmhahn@titan.lahn.de> for Debian. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001-2006 The xine project 11 November 2006 GXINE(1)