Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Need to find whether my unix server is a stand alone server or its in a cluster Post 302135144 by Naveen Kumar V on Thursday 6th of September 2007 06:35:43 AM
Old 09-06-2007
By the way I am using Sun OS...

Urgent help required......

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

update stand-by server

hi all , we are in the process of migrating from one system to another. i have some questions/concerns and i hope that u can help me with. 1) . we are in the process of merging to seperate system together , these applications run on 2 seperate sunfires . after the merge we will have one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how to find out unix server details

I like to find out Server Drive/Storage Specifications like Drive Size? Storage Type: Local or SAN ? Number of Processors: Processor Speed: Memory: please someone help me out how I can get from command line? Thanks you in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thopputhurai
4 Replies

3. AIX

find the specific file in unix server

hello i need a help in finding a specific file where it is stored in the unix server. is there a way to find it. Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsdev_123
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To copy a file from one unix server to another unix server through scripts

I am getting the fallowing error when i am trying to execute the scp commomd in shell script warning: You have no controlling tty. Cannot read confirmation. warning: Authentication failed. Disconnected; key exchange or algorithm negotiation failed (Key exchange failed.). scp2: warning: ssh2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manit
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the latest modified file from the unix server.

hi Friends, In my directory i have some files. I need to find out latest modified file. Please help me. Sreenu. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenu80
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to multiple unix server from unix server using shell script

Hi Gurus, I'm a unix newbie and I would like to connect to multiple unix servers from unix server using shell script i.e from server a to server b,c,d etc. I want to copy the files from unix server a to server b, c, d. I can access staright using ssh without the need to have password and user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sexyTrojan
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files and folders which are n days older from one unix server to another unix server

Hi All, Let me know how can i find and delete files from one unix server to another unix server which are 'N' days older. Please note that I need to delete files on remote unix server.So, probably i will need to use sftp, but question is how can i identify files and folders which are 'N'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinkl
2 Replies

8. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies

10. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Command to find if a server is a VIP or normal server

I have a list of servers which has both VIP and normal server. Is there a command to identify which server is a VIP and which is a normal server? Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Usha Rajesh
1 Replies
scconf_transp_adap_ce(1M)				  System Administration Commands				 scconf_transp_adap_ce(1M)

NAME
scconf_transp_adap_ce - configure the ce Sun Ethernet transport adapter DESCRIPTION
Note - Beginning with the Sun Cluster 3.2 release, Sun Cluster software includes an object-oriented command set. Although Sun Cluster software still supports the original command set, Sun Cluster procedural documentation uses only the object-oriented command set. For more infor- mation about the object-oriented command set, see the Intro(1CL) man page. You can configure ce adapters as cluster transport adapters. These adapters can be used with transport types dlpi. The ce adapter is VLAN capable. A ce adapter connects to a transport switch or to another ce adapter on a different node. In either case, the connection is made through a transport cable. When a transport switch is used and the endpoints of the transport cable are configured by using scconf, scinstall, or other tools, you are asked to specify a port name on the transport switch. You can provide any port name, or accept the default, as long as the name is unique for the switch. The default is to set the port name to the node ID hosting the adapter at the other end of the cable. There are no user configurable properties for cluster transport adapters of this type. SEE ALSO
Intro(1CL), clinterconnect(1CL), clnode(1CL), scconf(1M), scinstall(1M), ce(7D) Sun Cluster 3.2 4 May 2006 scconf_transp_adap_ce(1M)