Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Game: Name this person
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Game: Name this person Post 302134723 by blowtorch on Monday 3rd of September 2007 06:07:16 AM
Old 09-03-2007
Is it Eddy Merckx?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get a login name of a person who used 'su' and act with different user-name?

I need to realize the user login name after he/she used the 'su' command to log under another name (for specific privileges.) I am on SunOS v5.6, and here by now I could not find a way to figured it out. In another Thread I've get an advise from Linux user to use 'ps afxj' that display a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

how do you call a person who assembles computers?

The title says everything. I'm wondering how we call in English the person who builds a computer. I mean instead of buying a branded computer like dell or toshiba, how do you call the guy who assembles computers from pieces of various suppliers. Thanks for your help Santiago (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
8 Replies
SEQSPLIT(1)						      General Commands Manual						       SEQSPLIT(1)

NAME
seqsplit - split seqs into chunks of defined size and overlap SYNOPSIS
seqsplit [-options] <seqfile> DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the seqsplit command. seqsplit is a program that splits sequences into smaller chunks of defined size and overlap; output a FASTA file. OPTIONS
-h Help; display usage and version. -o <file> Output the new FASTA file to <file>. --fragfile <f> Save one-line-per-frag coord summary file to <f>. --informat <s> Specify sequence file format <s>. --length <n> Set max length of each unique seq frag to <n>. --overlap <n> Set overlap length to <n> (total frag size = length+overlap). --shortnames Use short "frag1" names, not "<src>/<from>-<to>". LIMITATIONS
Still working in 32 bits -- no sequence can be more than 2 GB in size. SEE ALSO
afetch(1), alistat(1), compalign(1), compstruct(1), revcomp(1), seqstat(1), sfetch(1), shuffle(1), sindex(1), sreformat(1), stranslate(1), weight(1). AUTHOR
Sean Eddy HHMI/Department of Genetics Washington University School of Medicine 4444 Forest Park Blvd., Box 8510 St Louis, MO 63108 USA Phone: 1-314-362-7666 FAX : 1-314-362-2157 Email: eddy@genetics.wustl.edu This manual page was written by Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:28:08 -0300 SEQSPLIT(1)