Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FTPS : FTP with certificates
Operating Systems Solaris FTPS : FTP with certificates Post 302133825 by vglass on Sunday 26th of August 2007 10:45:47 AM
Old 08-26-2007
try JSCAPE Secure FTP Server

JSCAPE Secure FTP Server - FTP server, SFTP server, Linux FTP Server

has support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP/S and WebDAV. Both free Community editions and paid Pro/Enterprise editions are available.

Includes support for Solaris, Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in shell script for FTPS

Hi, Im trying to build a script to download files from a secure FTP site. When I run the command ftps <host_address> in the unix prompt, it asks username and password, and then prompts the following question. Do you want to trust this certificate? (y): From the prompt, I am able to type... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidhya_vec
10 Replies

2. AIX

Looking for ftps client

Anyone know of a good solid ftps client for AIX? I am attempting to use lftp but am having compile issues. I also ahve a binary but receive the following error when attempting to run it; exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./lftp because of the following errors: 0509-150 Dependent... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
4 Replies

3. AIX

FTPS - FTP CLIENT- AIX - HELP Please

I'm currently investigating the secure ftp connection from AIX using shell script - It looks openssl is already install and don't know command to be used to connect the secure ftp server. 1. Do I need to install certificate on AIX ?. 2. If any one already design the script to connect secure... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dharanir
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTPs thru' WinSCP but from Command Line

Might sound like one of the common problems for which I am struggling to get an answer. Problem is this... ftp -inv user@hostname says Unknown Host. However, it gives me the ftp> prompt. Yet, when I try to do cd or mkdir, it says Not Connected. lcd and bye are the only two commands that seem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dahlia84
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ftps connection by ksh script

Hi, I'm trying to access to FTP SERVER over SSL with this script unix : (credentials are correct) #!/usr/bin/ksh USER="test" PASSWORD="pwdtest" IP="**.***.*.***" ftp -s $IP 990 << EOF >>log_ftp user $USER $PASSWORD bin passive EOF but seems that credentials are not passed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nash83
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lftp for a remote server which uses FTPS

Hi All, I am new to SHell scripting, can someone please help me with the below requirement. 1) LFTP a file to a remote server which supports FTPS. My current enviroment is Sun Solaris 5.10 2) I need to incorporate this in a shell which is currently sending files to a server that accepts... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subbu
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTPS Connection script

I have a requirement for which I had to connect to a server using FTPS. I have been provided with these, connection method: FTPS Server Name Port for explicit and implicit Login user I would like to know the FTPS command/script in order to connect to there server and get a file. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r@v!7*7@
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

File transfer using FTPS(SSL)

Hi Team, I am currently working on an integration project where in we have planned to receive files from an external source onto our system via FTPS(SSL). I am new to this part and would like to know the points for consideration and the points to learn to get this done. The files we receive from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rads
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Best way to transfer files to remote FTPS server instead of local FTPS server

Hi, I am working on an application which runs on an Informatica Red-Hat 5.10 Linux Server. The application involves several Informatica ETL workflows which generate 100s of Text files with lot of data. Many of the files will each be up to 5 GB in size. Currently the Informatica server itself... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: waavman
7 Replies

10. Linux

How to configure FTPS service on Linux 7.2?

Hey Guys, I need to know , how to configure the FTPS service on Linux 7.2 OS. Please advise. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil1000
0 Replies
filezilla(1)							 FileZilla Manual						      filezilla(1)

NAME
FileZilla - FTP client SYNOPSIS
filezilla filezilla [-l <logontype>] <FTP URL> filezilla -h|-s|-v filezilla -c <site> DESCRIPTION
FileZilla is a powerful client for plain FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). OPTIONS
-c <site>, --site <site> Connect to the given site from the Site Manager. Site has to be given as complete path, with a slash as separation character. Any slash or backslash that is part of a segment has to be escaped with a backslash. Path has to be prefixed with 0 for user defined entries or 1 for default entries. Site path may not contain double quotation marks. Example: filezilla -c 0/foo/bar/sl/ash connects to the user site sl/ash in the site directory foo/bar May not be used together with -s nor with URL parameter. -h, --help Displays a help dialog listing these commandline options. -l <logontype>, --logontype <logontype> Set a special logontype, can only be used in combination with a FTP URL as argument. Logontype has to be either ask or interactive. If -l isn't given, the normal logontype is used. -s, --sitemanager Start with Site Manager opened. May not be used together with -c nor with URL parameter. -v, --version Display version number of FileZilla. ENVIRONMENT
The FZ_DATADIR environment variable can be used to specify the directory containing FileZilla's data files. SUPPORT
Please visit http://filezilla-project.org/ for further information. Report bugs only if you are using the latest version available from the FileZilla website. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Tim Kosse FileZilla is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later. SEE ALSO
fzdefaults.xml(5) April 2008 filezilla(1)