Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Network Engineer
Operating Systems Linux Linux Network Engineer Post 302133408 by donovan on Thursday 23rd of August 2007 08:33:57 AM
Old 08-23-2007
Hi Breen,
I wrote the same exam and I have that same Question if you get an answere can you please inform me.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

courses which will place me as a network engineer?

Hi, I'm a hardware er now. Can anyone say some courses which will place me as a Networking er. I'm doing my CCNA now. I've lot of interest in Networks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yuvasyntel
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to reverse engineer directories

Hi, I need to reverse engineer certain directories so I can create the exact directory structure in another machine. How do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance for your help. JTrinh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jtrinh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the industry standard for number of servers per Unix/Linux engineer?

What is the industry standard for number of servers per Unix/Linux engineer and are there any white papers or the like that discuss this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rav78uk
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

How to become good UNIX engineer

Maybe my question is quite stupid , but how to become good UNIX engineer. What to read , how to practice ? What a good engineer must know to call himself engineer . :cool: (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie hw engineer

Need a perl script that will extract component reference designators from a text file and write them to a new file. The refdes attribute will always follow the characters "REFDES=". So for the first line below I'd like to extract the reference designator R2402. A 2158 1882 12 2 2 3... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs123456
5 Replies
ROTATE(1)						      General Commands Manual							 ROTATE(1)

NAME
rotate - Rotate, mirror, and transpose JPEG images (losslessly whenever possible) SYNOPSIS
rotate { options } file [ file ... ] DESCRIPTION
rotate is a convenience frontend to jpegtran, allowing JPEG images to be rotated, mirrored, or transposed in several ways. These opera- tions are conducted losslessly (i.e., no image recompression) and keep all EXIF metadata intact. OPTIONS
-f, -flip, --flip {horizontal | vertical} horizontal: Mirror image horizontally (left-right). vertical : Mirror image vertically (top-bottom). -r, -rotate, --rotate {90 | 180 | 270} 90 : Rotate image 90 degrees clockwise. 180: Rotate image 180 degrees. 270: Rotate image 270 degrees clockwise (or 90 ccw). -tp, -transpose, --transpose Transpose image (across UL-to-LR axis). -tv, -transverse, --transverse] Transverse transpose (across UR-to-LL axis). SEE ALSO
jpegtran(1) AUTHOR
rotate is distributed as a component of jigl, written by Jason Paul <jigl@xome.net>. Its project page is located at http://xome.net/projects/jigl/. This manual page was adapted from the program help text by Nicholas Breen <nbreen@ofb.net> for the Debian project (but may be used by oth- ers). October 8, 2006 ROTATE(1)