Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Too Hot Here
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Too Hot Here Post 302132890 by radoulov on Monday 20th of August 2007 05:51:42 PM
Old 08-20-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sysgate
[...]Here in Bulgaria, we often have -15 -20 C in the winter and +40 C in the summer.
Actually, it wasn't like that 5-10 years ago, I guess the global climate is really changing.
Yep,
but the last winter was not so cold Smilie

Greetings from Varna Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using UNIX in a DOS window. Is there a way to code a "Hot Key" for a string of commands? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using Unix in a DOS window. Can I set up Hot Keys to run a script? Example - A12.1.13.15 aaaaBbbbCccc Thank you, cwtlr (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Hot Spare pool

One more query in SVM :) Now with hot spare spool... I can understand adding/replacing a slice in particular hot spare pool with "-a / -r" option (or) adding a slice to all existing hot spare pool with "-all" option. Here my query is for deleting, we have only option "-d". 1) If the hot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
2 Replies
TMPFILE(3)								 1								TMPFILE(3)

tmpfile - Creates a temporary file

SYNOPSIS
resource tmpfile (void ) DESCRIPTION
Creates a temporary file with a unique name in read-write (w+) mode and returns a file handle . The file is automatically removed when closed (for example, by calling fclose(3), or when there are no remaining references to the file handle returned by tmpfile(3)), or when the script ends. For details, consult your system documentation on the tmpfile(3) function, as well as the stdio.h header file. RETURN VALUES
Returns a file handle, similar to the one returned by fopen(3), for the new file or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 tmpfile(3) example <?php $temp = tmpfile(); fwrite($temp, "writing to tempfile"); fseek($temp, 0); echo fread($temp, 1024); fclose($temp); // this removes the file ?> The above example will output: writing to tempfile SEE ALSO
tempnam(3), sys_get_temp_dir(3). PHP Documentation Group TMPFILE(3)