Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News BEA?s Event Server and Eclipse Post 302131205 by Linux Bot on Thursday 9th of August 2007 02:10:12 PM
Old 08-09-2007
BEA?s Event Server and Eclipse

timbass
Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:51:40 +0000
Speaking of BEA, I really enjoyed this short BEA screencast showing how to change event stream processing rules and deploy the changes on-the-fly, in the their Eclipse design-time environment. This screencast shows an impressive Eclipse administrative interface to hot deploy their event server applications. Impressive. Great job David Reed of BEA!

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SOLARIS/BEA WEBLOGIC ver.8.1

Hello all, I am having a little issue with BEA webloigc server Version 8.1, previously, we we confugred we where able to Grep processes for BEA and we could get the processes listed now I am only able to see the start weblogic script process. the weblogic server is up and running and performing its... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvgvr6
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cannot connect to the Event Server after 3 attempts in autosys 11

Good afternoon: I need your help plase IN Prudcution system Autosys 4.5 was used and the was a migration to release Autosys 11. but AFTER THE RELASE TO THE NEW VERSUON r11 i cann not longer connect to the event server, so when i connected to the previous SERVER in A 4.5 i was able to use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
5 Replies
ECACCESS-EVENT-CREATE(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 ECACCESS-EVENT-CREATE(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-event-create - Create an ECaccess Event SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-event-create -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-event-create [-debug] [-overwrite] [-public] [-comment string] event-name DESCRIPTION
Allow creating an ECaccess Event. As a result the event-id is displayed. If an event already exists with the same event-name then by default the request is rejected (please check the -overwrite option). By default an event is private and restricted to its owner. Access can however be shared with other users thanks to the ecaccess-event- grant command or with the -public option which make it visible to all. ARGUMENTS
event-name The name of the Event to create. OPTIONS
-overwrite Allow deleting an existing event with the same name and create a new one (the identifier will be however different to the original one). -public Allow creating a public event which can be used by everybody. In order to have a better tunning of the permissions please keep the event private and use the ecaccess-event-grant command instead. -comment string Specify the string to display as a comment for the event. -version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-event-create -public -comment "My Comment" "My Event Name" Create the new event with the name "My Event Name" and the comment "My Comment". This new event is public and other users can subscribe to it. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-event-grant, ecaccess-event-clear, ecaccess-event-send, ecaccess-event-list, ecaccess-event-delete and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-EVENT-CREATE(1p)