Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Too Hot Here
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Too Hot Here Post 302131121 by sysgate on Thursday 9th of August 2007 08:56:56 AM
Old 08-09-2007
Officialy, this is the most hottest year globally for the last 120 years. Here, in Bulgaria, we had appx 40-43 C almost three weeks in row. There has been real issues with the crop and we had our product's prices, like bread, growing up.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using UNIX in a DOS window. Is there a way to code a "Hot Key" for a string of commands? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using Unix in a DOS window. Can I set up Hot Keys to run a script? Example - A12.1.13.15 aaaaBbbbCccc Thank you, cwtlr (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Hot Spare pool

One more query in SVM :) Now with hot spare spool... I can understand adding/replacing a slice in particular hot spare pool with "-a / -r" option (or) adding a slice to all existing hot spare pool with "-all" option. Here my query is for deleting, we have only option "-d". 1) If the hot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
2 Replies
XPSTOPNG(1)							     XPS Tools							       XPSTOPNG(1)

NAME
xpstopng - XPS to PNG converter SYNOPSIS
xpstopng [OPTION...] FILE [OUTPUT FILE] DESCRIPTION
xpstopng converts XPS documents to PNG format. xpstopng reads the XPS file, FILE, and writes a PNG file per page with the page number and file type appended to OUTPUT FILE. If OUTPUT FILE is not specified "page" will be used. OPTIONS
-?, --help Show help options. -d DOCUMENT, --document=DOCUMENT The document inside the XPS file to convert. By default, the first document of the XPS file is used. -f PAGE, --first=PAGE The first page to convert. -l PAGE, --last=PAGE The last page to convert. -o, --odd Convert only odd pages. -e, --even Convert only even pages. -r RESOLUTION, --resolution=RESOLUTION Horizontal and vertical resolution in PPI (Pixels Per Inch). The default is 150 PPI. --rx=RESOLUTION Horizontal resolution in PPI (Pixels Per Inch). The default is 150 PPI. --ry=RESOLUTION Vertical resolution in PPI (Pixels Per Inch). The default is 150 PPI. -x X, --crop-x=X The x-coordinate of the crop area top left corner. -y Y, --crop-y=Y The y-coordinate of the crop area top left corner. -w WIDTH, --crop-width=WIDTH The width of crop area. -h HEIGHT, --crop-height=HEIGHT The height of crop area. -t, --transparent-bg Use a transparent background for pages instead of white. BUGS
Please send bug reports to https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libgxps. SEE ALSO
xpstojpeg(1) xpstopdf(1) xpstops(1) xpstosvg(1) XPS Tools 11/19/2011 XPSTOPNG(1)