Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CSV format problem
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting CSV format problem Post 302130367 by lorcan on Monday 6th of August 2007 01:18:04 AM
Old 08-06-2007
I am getting this clear. what is your line 15 and 17, if possible please post the entire code so that we could help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK CSV to TXT format, TXT file not in a correct column format

HI guys, I have created a script to read 1 column in a csv file and then place it in text file. However, when i checked out the text file, it is not in a column format... Example: CSV file contains name,age aa,11 bb,22 cc,33 After using awk to get first column TXT file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdap
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format CSV file

I have a csv file which I need to process and export back to xlsx file. For instance, the csv contains: John Smith, job-title, hours John Smith, job-title, hours Mary Smith job-title, hours etc. I need to import that to a script, get id of redundant data i.e: John smith, job-title,... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: _tina_
13 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

format output in csv file

I am sending the output of a file to .csv file. The output should look like this: Total Customers Processed:,8 Total Customers Skipped:,0 Total Customers Added:,8 Total Customers Changed:,0 Total Policies Deleted:,0 Total Policies Failed:,0 total:,8 Now i want this output in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prashant Jain
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retaining the Unix CSV format in Excel format while exporting

Hi All, I have created a Unix Shell script whch creates a *.csv file and export it to Excel. The problem i am facing is that Users wants one of the AMOUNT field in comma separted values. Example : if the Amount has the value as 3000000 User wants to be in 3,000,000 format. This Amount format... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rawat_me01
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to parse csv format?

Hi, I have a file with 3 fields in csv format: /tmp/foo/,MODIFY,bar/toto "/tmp/foo, bar/","ATTRIB,ISDIR","toto, tata/foobar"I would like to split fields in order to obtain the following: Line1: /tmp/foo/ MODIFY bar/totoLine2: /tmp/foo, bar/ ATTRIB,ISDIR toto, tata/foobarCan't find my way... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV format help

Hi team, In simple way i will explain.. i have a shell script which gives morethan one output echo"some code" ----> it gives one output echo"some code" ----> it gives one output echo"some code" ----> it gives one output echo"some code" ----> it gives one output i want all this to put... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darling
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format csv file

Hi, I need to make some changes in a csv file using awk or perl. Unfortunately, all my attempts have led to nothing so I hope you guys can help me. I have the following example input file including header(original file has 35 fields): ABC: DE Time: 2012/09/07... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subbeh
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV data format manipulation

Hi There I need a script which will pick up the data from a .CSV file and reformat it as per the requirement and write it to another .CSV file. I am using an application that will only take data in a particular format and need something that will convert without manual intervention. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbggbr16
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format problem while converting text file to csv

Hi , I need a help in following scenario.I tried searching in google but couldn't able to find the exact answer. Sorry if i am re-posting already answered query. While i am trying to convert into log file into csv i couldn't able to get the format which i am looking for. I converted file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varmas424
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

LDAP data in CSV format

Hi all, I am new here, please don't eat me alive.. I am trying to find a good community to learn and participate in unix / linux discussions to help me improve in my current job. That being said, I have a problem which I didn't expect to challenge me, but I can't seem to find a viable... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tfm217
8 Replies
RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV - Export RDF data to CSV VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV version 1.000 SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV; DESCRIPTION
The RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV class provides an API for serializing RDF data to CSV strings and files. METHODS
"new ( sep_char => $sep_char, quote => $bool )" Returns a new RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV object. If $sep_char is provided, it is used as the separator character in CSV serialization, otherwise a comma (",") is used. "serialize_iterator_to_file ( $file, $iterator )" Serializes the bindings objects produced by $iterator, printing the results to the supplied filehandle "<$fh">. "serialize_iterator_to_string ( $iterator )" Serializes the bindings objects produced by $iterator, returning the result as a string. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Exporter::CSV(3pm)