Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New Topics?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators New Topics? Post 302130032 by Perderabo on Friday 3rd of August 2007 12:12:45 AM
Old 08-03-2007
We have now opened the Unix Applications forum. We also took this opportunity to reorganize our forum structure a little bit. Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interview topics or questions for unix developers with 4.years experience

Hi , I am gonna attend interview this week end for unix developer ( 4.5 years exp) opening .. Can you help me out the topics or the questions which I can expect in the interview. This is may be silly but it is very important to me. Thanks in Advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Search Results (Search, New, and Today's Topics) Animation Switch

Hey, I added an animation switch on the search results page; so by default the thread previews are off, but if you want to look at them, just click on the green button and the thread previews will turn on (and back off). See image and attached animation: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful Update

Today I change the DB and the PHP code and rebuilt the database for similar threads at the end of each post, increasing from a max of 5 to a max of 10 similar threads per post: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful It was quite easy to do: 1. Increased the max size of... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Installs site.xml into /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_installsite [option]... [pom] [site-file] DESCRIPTION
Installs the site.xml file in /usr/share/maven-repo, at the correct location for Maven. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the site.xml file to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [site-file] is the location of the site.xml to install. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain the site file -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the artifact, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules Maven rules are used here to extract the groupId, artifactId and version from the POM file. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results --skip-clean-pom: don't clean the pom, assume that a previous action ran mh_cleanpom with the correct options. mh_cleanpom is run only to extract the groupId, artifactId and version of the jar See also: mh_installpom(1), mh_installjar(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)