Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Loco -mpe
Operating Systems HP-UX Loco -mpe Post 302129956 by indira on Thursday 2nd of August 2007 01:02:51 PM
Old 08-02-2007
Loco -mpe

Has anyone worked on LOCO?
If yes can someone give me some details on that?

Thanks & Regards,
Indira

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Application Migration From MPE To Unix

Hi, Iam working on migration of perl applicaion from MPE/ix OS to UNIX. Perl Application uses MPE::File Package which cannot be used in HPUX. I have identified IO::File and Filehandle package as replacement. Will the functionality of the MPE Package & Unix filehandle Package will match? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tc.omkumar
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use more than one MPE command STREAM with Unix command in a single shell?

Hello, I have problem in writing the shell script involving MPE command STREAM related to HP-UX and Unix command. Script is sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name1>' | 'SHOWJOB' | grep $HPJOBNUM" sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name2>' | 'SHOWJOB' | grep $HPJOBNUM" sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name3>' |... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bosskr
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to use more than one MPE command STREAM with Unix command in a single shell?

Hello, I have problem in writing the shell script involving MPE command STREAM related to HP-UX and Unix command. Script is sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name1>' | 'SHOWJOB' | grep $HPJOBNUM" sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name2>' | 'SHOWJOB' | grep $HPJOBNUM" sh "nlshCMD 'STREAM <job name3>' |... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bosskr
1 Replies
ETSF_IO(1)							   User Commands							ETSF_IO(1)

NAME
etsf_io - manual page for etsf_io SYNOPSIS
etsf_io [-h | -a action] [[-i file]...] [[-f flag]...] DESCRIPTION
[-o file] [arguments] Handle ETSF files, see --action option. -h --help : show this little help. -a --action value : give the action to perform. Possible action may be: * 'merge' to gather several files that have been splitted. * 'content' to get the name of specifications the file matches. * 'check' to check the validity of the file against specifications. -o --output-file file : give the path to the output ETSF file. -i --input-file file : give the path for an input file. This option can be used one or several times. -l --list : when action is check, it give the list of available flags.q -f --flag value : give a flag name (get valid names from -l option). Examples: Merge three files, etsf_io -a merge -i file1.nc -i file2.nc -i file3.nc -o output.nc Get the contents of file test.nc, etsf_io -a content test.nc Get the list of flags for validity checks, etsf_io -a check -l Checks with two flags, etsf_io -a check -f flag1 -f flag2 test.nc SEE ALSO
The full documentation for etsf_io is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and etsf_io programs are properly installed at your site, the command info etsf_io should give you access to the complete manual. etsf_io November 2011 ETSF_IO(1)