Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How do I install bos.loc.iso.en_GB? Post 302129491 by m223464 on Tuesday 31st of July 2007 08:21:02 AM
Old 07-31-2007
Why would this be a wind up? I work in the UK and, oddly enough, there is a need for the correct language support.

Anyway, I have since worked out how to do this now but thanks for trying.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 5.1 install bos.sysmgt.nim.master failed

I was trying to install bos.sysmgt.nim.master on AIX 5.1 with a mounted NFS source, but it failed: # installp -agXd /nfs/aix51cd1 bos.sysmgt.nim.master installp: APPLYING software for: bos.sysmgt.nim.master 5.1.0.50 restore: 0511-123 The volume on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezlee
0 Replies

2. AIX

bos.rte.5.2.0.10 - Failure to Install (/usr/lib/methods/cfgsf bad permissions)

I have a RS/6000 B80 which just had a disk failure; I've added a new drive and am in the process of rebuilding. I have reinstalled AIX 5.2 and am now looking to begin updating. (fyi this will be the second time I have attempted to rebuild this machine, the first time i installed ML 5200-10 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wesiman
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Fresh install of solaris 10 using an ISO

Hi all Im rebuilding an 6800 domain with solaris 10. Server is located in a different town and cant be bothered to drive down and install a dvd into its drive. So, apart from jumpstarting it and using a local DVD, is there a way I can an ISO image to build a new client ?? eg. mount an ISO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Install Solaris 10 by using the ISO file

Hi Gurus Recently i had download the ISO installer (sol-10-u8-ga-sparc-dvd.iso) for Solaris 10. And i ftp to a Server. May i know is it possible to install the Solaris by using this ISO file directly (not using network)? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
8 Replies

5. AIX

Downgrade bos.rte.install ?

Hello, Running AIX 6.1 TL2 SP4. bos.rte.install was upgraded to 6.1.4.1 by accident(commited). I'm trying to downgrade it. On my install DVD I found bos.rte.install_6.1.2.1.bff. So I'm trying to downgrade: # installp -acF -d/soft1 bos.rte.install 6.1.2.1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
6 Replies

6. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

7. Solaris

How can I install Solaris 10 on an LDom using an iso?

Hello, I am trying to install Solaris 10 on a newly created LDom. Here are the commands I ran to create the LDom: ldm add-domain ldg2 ldm add-vcpu 8 ldg2 ldm add-memory 2g ldg2 ldm add-vnet vnet2 primary-vsw0 ldg2 ldm add-vdsdev /dev/dsk/c0t5000CCA01535E20Cd0s0 vol2@primary-vds0 ldm... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bstring
8 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 6.1 TL8 update : bos.aso doesn't install.

Hello. An update of TL from TL7 to TL8 is ending with errors : Requisite Failures ------------------ SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you asked to install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite filesets are also installed. See subsequent... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
4 Replies

9. AIX

Install EN_GB UTF-8 on AIX 5.3

Hello Gang Can you please help me in installing EN_GB UTF-8 on AIX 5.3 . I have worked on Solaris and Linux, but not familier with AIX so hoping if someone show the roadmap. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ningy
5 Replies

10. AIX

How to install bos.net.NFS.server 7.1.x.x ??

Hello Everyone, I am in quite a deliema, where do I get bos.net.nfs.server 7.1.0.0 from?? I am running AIX 7.1.3.3 & PowerHA 7.1.3 on this server. #lslpp -l |grep nfs bos.net.nfs.client 7.1.3.15 COMMITTED Network File System Client cluster.es.nfs.rte ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gorkhali
0 Replies
DROP 
LANGUAGE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP LANGUAGE(7) NAME
DROP_LANGUAGE - remove a procedural language SYNOPSIS
DROP [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE [ IF EXISTS ] name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP LANGUAGE removes the definition of a previously registered procedural language. You must be a superuser or the owner of the language to use DROP LANGUAGE. Note As of PostgreSQL 9.1, most procedural languages have been made into "extensions", and should therefore be removed with DROP EXTENSION (DROP_EXTENSION(7)) not DROP LANGUAGE. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the language does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name of an existing procedural language. For backward compatibility, the name can be enclosed by single quotes. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the language (such as functions in the language). RESTRICT Refuse to drop the language if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
This command removes the procedural language plsample: DROP LANGUAGE plsample; COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP LANGUAGE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER LANGUAGE (ALTER_LANGUAGE(7)), CREATE LANGUAGE (CREATE_LANGUAGE(7)), droplang(1) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP LANGUAGE(7)