Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Any sub for Jetadmin?
Operating Systems HP-UX Any sub for Jetadmin? Post 302129424 by fpmurphy on Monday 30th of July 2007 08:49:29 PM

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with Jetadmin

Hello, Has anyone ever moved a print server using jetadmin to another box? If so, how? There is a script that is installed with the software that is supposed to do the migration but it just moves the files in /etc/lp/interfaces but does not set up the printers. Any suggestions and/or advice? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlalonde1
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with JetAdmin

I'm trying to add a receipt printer to our server using JetAdmin. I've assigned an IP address to the printer and can ping it from the Unix level, however, when I go into JetAdmin to configure it, I get a message that says it can't communicate with the device. Why would it ping from the Unix level... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedwards
0 Replies

3. Solaris

HP Printer without SMC, Admintool, or Jetadmin

Jetadmin fails saying that it is not a network printer despite the fact that it is and can be pinged from UNIX. I am administering this remotely (long remote, I can't go there soon) and can't run smc or admintool. Any help configuring this spooler would be appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TT Fan
1 Replies
OCP(1)                                                        General Commands Manual                                                       OCP(1)

NAME
ocp - music player SYNOPSIS
ocp [ options ] [ playlist ] [ modulename ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ocp command. ocp is a music player which can play music modules (it, s3m, xm, mod), wave, audio CD, sid, midi, mp3, adlib, flac, ym, and ogg vorbis. The player has a built-in file selector which can be configured using alt-c. Press f1 for the online help. To use the graphical output mode see your ~/.ocp/ocp.ini configuration file. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -c Use specific configuration. -f Fileselector settings -v Sound settings -s Device settings -p Quit when playlist is empty. EXAMPLE
ocp -fl0,r1 -vp75,f2 -spdevpdisk -sr48000 fegolhuz.xm Renders the module to HD. SEE ALSO
You can find a more detailed document at http://www.cubic.org/player/opencp.pdf. file:///usr/share/doc/opencubicplayer-doc/ oggenc(1), flac(1), lame(1). AUTHOR
Open Cubic Player was written by Niklas Beisert and ported to Linux by Stian Sebastian Skjelstad. This manual page was written by Gurkan Sengun <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). December 26, 2006 OCP(1)