Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ftp in openserver 6.0
Operating Systems SCO ftp in openserver 6.0 Post 302129311 by jn5519 on Monday 30th of July 2007 11:18:49 AM
Old 07-30-2007
Yes, network settings and workload ramained the same. the Harware went up from 1GB to 4GB RAM Dual Core Xeon processor.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

3. SCO

ftp problem with Openserver 5.0.5

I am having a problem when attempting to connect to a ftp servers on the internet. I do have a nat firewall appliance in place. I can connect to the ftp server from a windows pc using wsftp pro 6.7, but, from my 5.0.5 box I get the error message: ftp: connect : Connection timed out I can use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cclonan
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Openserver 5.0

I'm compiling an application using gcc 2.95.2 and I have strong suspicions that this compiler has a bug that produces my app to abort with a coredump. So I would like to upgrade my compiler but I still couldn't find any other version of the gcc compiler that runs on my Unix Openserver 5.0. Do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Edus001
0 Replies

8. SCO

Openserver 6.0.0

I spent last weekend building a new system for a client. The old (current production) system is an Acer Altos G700 with 512mb memory, dual P4 2.4ghz processors, dual channel LSI RAID controller with 4 72gb Seagate disks. This system runs SCO 5.0.7 with MPX and all the patches applied. The test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. SCO

Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware

Hi all, I'm looking for some friendly advice on running Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware. Does anybody fancy answering a few questions if I post them? ---------- Post updated at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:43 AM ---------- Well people are reading my post, so I'll try my questions!... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: KevinGB
5 Replies

10. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies
BLTK.CONF(5)						Battery life tool kit configuration					      BLTK.CONF(5)

NAME
bltk.conf - config file for bltk DESCRIPTION
bltk.conf may be used to control particular features of bltk. By default, bltk looks for the file in /etc direcotry. FORMAT
The format of bltk.conf is very simple. Each line is either a comment or a directive. Comment lines start with a # and are ignored. A directive line has the format: option=value It is important to note that it is an error to put any space between the option, = and value. Each setting has a compiled in default which may be modified in the configuration file. .BOOLEAN OPTIONS Below is a list of boolean options. The value for a boolean option may be set to YES or NO. CHK_INSTALLED If set to YES, existance of .installed files is checked for. WL_DEVELOPER_ENABLED Controls whether developer workload is enabled. WL_DEVELOPER_EXTERN Controls whether external sources are used to build workload application. WL_GAME_ENABLED Controls whether game workload is enabled. WL_GAME_EXTERN Controls whether external sources are used to build workload application. WL_OFFICE_ENABLED Controls whether office workload is enabled. WL_OFFICE_EXTERN Controls whether external sources are used to build workload application. WL_PLAYER_ENABLED Controls whether player workload is enabled WL_PLAYER_EXTERN Controls whether external sources are used to build workload application. WL_READER_ENABLED Controls whether reader workload is enabled. WL_READER_EXTERN Controls whether external sources are used to build workload application. .STRING OPTIONS BLTK_HOME This option specifies the location of BLTK's home directory. This directory is used as starting directory for saving results and temporary files. SOFFICE_PROG This option specifies an application to be started when office workload is used. WL_OFFICE_WORKING_DIR The option specifies working directory for office workload. BLTK_PLAYER_PROG The option replaces default aplication to be used for playing audio/video BLTK_PLAYER_FILE The option replaces default source to be played. BLTK_READER_PROG The option replaces default aplication to be used for reading a document. BLTK_READER_FILE The option replaces default document to be read. SEE ALSO
bltk(1) AUTHOR
jskala@redhat.com BLTK.CONF 15 July 2009 BLTK.CONF(5)