Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Client/Server Issue
Operating Systems AIX Client/Server Issue Post 302128979 by geauxtn on Friday 27th of July 2007 11:19:02 AM
Old 07-27-2007
tcp issue....

Excuse me....I should have read the rules better.....anyway, do you have an answer?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

nfs/nis client ownership issue

Hi, I have 2 systems - solaris 10 1 is nfs/nis server while other is nis/nfs client and user directories mounted on the client. the authentication works fine. but I find out of all users, only 2 users directory is owned by some usernames who are local user on client system. I checked... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Netbackup Client Issue in Solaris 8

We have a Solaris 8 machine which is a Netbackup 5.0 clinet. Backups have been running fine. Today I see in dmesg that "bpcd/tcp: bind: Address already in use" error bpcd which is backup clinet deamon listens on port 13782 as stated in /etc/services when I do $ netstat -an|grep -i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
3 Replies

3. AIX

NIM master-client connectivity issue

Hello All, I believe my NIM master is fine. lsnim and cat /etc/niminfo gives me the right output. While doing "lsnim" on a client machine, I get ksh:lsnim:"not found". Please someone be nice enough to explain what are the steps to verify the master and client connectivity to do all the NIM... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

4. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Office server => laptop =>client server ...a lengthy and laborious ftp procedure

Hi All, I need your expertise in finding a way to solve my problem.Please excuse if this is not the right forum to ask this question and guide me to the correct forum,if possible. I am a DBA and on a daily basis i have to ftp huge dump files from my company server to my laptop and then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Jumpstart Client Issue

I have a jumpstart client that is not requesting the tftp boot file. The rarp function is working, hostname and ip are set ok, but it hangs after that. tcpdump output: jumpstart-server:/var/lib/tftpboot# tcpdump -i eth1 tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v or -vv for full protocol... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: skitch
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LDAP client issue

Hello, I'm new to Centos and to openldap. I am by trade a Solaris Admin. I'm experimenting with openldap and thought Linux would be easier to install and setup openldap on, so far this is true. The problem I'm having is that I can't get the client server to authenticate to the openldap server. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bitlord
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Client web pages very slow to load. Squid issue?

Hi. I have netBSD box acting as gateway, ftp, mail & web server, etc. It is now seven years old and has never missed a beat. The only problem is that the (Windows) boxes in my little network are now experiencing VERY slow web page loads. The other problem is that in the years since a Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: torontobob
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp script for dev server to client server

hi, i am new to unix, cuold u send some sftp acripts to send files to dev server to clint server, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Koti.annam
1 Replies

10. AIX

LDAP authentication client issue

Hi, I am trying to authenticate AIX server against a IDS LDAP instance. The AIX version is 6.1 and TDS client is 6.1. I configured the secldapclntd using ldap.cfg file and changed /etc/security/user to set SYSTEM=LDAP, registry=LDAP for one user. Below are the ldap.cfg configurations - ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vs1
5 Replies
JSON::RPC(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    JSON::RPC(3pm)

NAME
JSON::RPC - Perl implementation of JSON-RPC 1.1 protocol DESCRIPTION
JSON-RPC is a stateless and light-weight remote procedure call (RPC) protocol for inter-networking applications over HTTP. It uses JSON as the data format for of all facets of a remote procedure call, including all application data carried in parameters. quoted from <http://json-rpc.org/wd/JSON-RPC-1-1-WD-20060807.html>. This module was in JSON package on CPAN before. Now its interfaces was completely changed. The old modules - JSONRPC::Transport::HTTP and Apache::JSONRPC are deprecated. Please try to use JSON::RPC::Server and JSON::RPC::Client which support both JSON-RPC protocol version 1.1 and 1.0. EXAMPLES
CGI version. #-------------------------- # In your application class package MyApp; use base qw(JSON::RPC::Procedure); # Perl 5.6 or more than sub echo : Public { # new version style. called by clients # first argument is JSON::RPC::Server object. return $_[1]; } sub sum : Public(a:num, b:num) { # sets value into object member a, b. my ($s, $obj) = @_; # return a scalar value or a hashref or an arryaref. return $obj->{a} + $obj->{b}; } sub a_private_method : Private { # ... can't be called by client } sub sum_old_style { # old version style. taken as Public my ($s, @arg) = @_; return $arg[0] + $arg[1]; } #-------------------------- # In your triger script. use JSON::RPC::Server::CGI; use MyApp; # simple JSON::RPC::Server::CGI->dispatch('MyApp')->handle(); # or JSON::RPC::Server::CGI->dispatch([qw/MyApp FooBar/])->handle(); # or INFO_PATH version JSON::RPC::Server::CGI->dispatch({'/Test' => 'MyApp'})->handle(); #-------------------------- # Client use JSON::RPC::Client; my $client = new JSON::RPC::Client; my $uri = 'http://www.example.com/jsonrpc/Test'; my $obj = { method => 'sum', # or 'MyApp.sum' params => [10, 20], }; my $res = $client->call( $uri, $obj ) if($res){ if ($res->is_error) { print "Error : ", $res->error_message; } else { print $res->result; } } else { print $client->status_line; } # or $client->prepare($uri, ['sum', 'echo']); print $client->sum(10, 23); See to JSON::RPC::Server::CGI, JSON::RPC::Server::Daemon, JSON::RPC::Server::Apache JSON::RPC::Client and JSON::RPC::Procedure. ABOUT NEW VERSION
supports JSON-RPC protocol v1.1 TODO
Document Examples More Tests AUTHOR
Makamaka Hannyaharamitu, <makamaka[at]cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Makamaka Hannyaharamitu This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2008-09-01 JSON::RPC(3pm)