Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Types of Food Do You Like The Most? Post 302127919 by Awadhesh on Friday 20th of July 2007 07:25:16 AM
Old 07-20-2007
:p

I am very much crazy for food. But I Like Indian (Punjabi and Mughlai) food most in my daily routine.

Yumm........

Awadhesh

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

associated file types

I have a file of type .for extension .In a guui based unix environment like solaris if I double click on that file a specific program designed by me has to run which takes this file as the parameter and exceutes the program. Can anyone help me? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhk_srd
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Two types of pipes?

What is the difference between: cd /tmp tar -cf - *.txt |gzip > tmp_txt.tar.gz and cd /tmp mknod pipe p gzip < pipe > /tmp/tmp_txt1.tar.gz & tar -cf pipe *.txt Apart from the fact that we have to create the pipe file manually, is there any difference in the performance of the two?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mime types

Hi, I am trying to launch an ogg movie from a pdf file which has been produced with pdflatex and \movie {\centerline{\includegraphics {grafiques_xerrades/un_manolo_amb_camera.pdf}}} {hlims_xerrades/XocCumuls.ogg} The switch "externalviewer" makes kpdf launch the default... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Un-compression types...

Hi Folks, As I am familiar wih both types compresion forms: gun-zip and .rpm. My questions is how do I uncompress gunz.zip type? As the .rpm I can double click and it will extract...Can someone shed some light on this and thank you... M (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mombo_Z
2 Replies

5. Programming

enumeration types in C

If I want to declare an array of structures in C and have the number of items in that array to correspond to the items of an enumeration, is there a way to access the maximum value in the enumeration when declaring the array? For instance: typedef struct { various fields.... } ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleopard
3 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with using different types of GREP

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hey there, I'm brand new to using Unix as I just started a course on it in my University, and I currently working through a worksheet which focuses on the many commands and methods of GREP (I'm working through the terminal command... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cp -r except certain file types

the following excludes certain directories successfully cp -r probe/!(dir) /destination I want to exclude certain file types and tried unsuccessfully cp -r probe/!(*.avi) /destination (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmf
2 Replies
glcells(6x)							XScreenSaver manual						       glcells(6x)

NAME
glcells - growing cells graphics hack SYNOPSIS
glcells [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay num] [-pause num] [-maxcells num] [-radius num] [-seeds num] [-quality num] [-minfood num] [-maxfood num] [-divideage num] [-mindist num] [-keepold] [-wireframe] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
The glcells program draws cells that divide exponentially, eat and eventually die. OPTIONS
glcells accepts the following options: -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -install Install a private colormap for the window. -visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -pause num Specifies the pause at the end of the animation (all cells dead or maximum amount of cells reached). Unit is in frames, default 20. -maxcells num Specifies the maximum number of cells on screen (dead cells also count, even if invisible). Default is 800. -radius num Specifies the radius of the cells. Default is 40. -seeds num Specifies the number of cells when animation starts. Default is 1. -quality num Specifies subdivision quality of the spheres used to draw the cells [0...5]. Default is 3. -minfood num Food is ditributed randomly on the screen (Yes, the cells need to eat). This parameter specifies the minimum amount of food per pixel. Default is 5. -maxfood num Food is ditributed randomly on the screen (Yes, the cells need to eat). This parameter specifies the maximum amount of food per pixel. Default is 20. -divideage num Specifies the minimum age in frames a cell needs to have before beeing able to divide. Default is 20 -mindist num Specifies the minimum distance between cells. Default 1.4 -delay num How long to pause between frames. Default is 20000, or 0.02 second. -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count. -wireframe Draw wireframe only. -keepold Dead cells stay on screen. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) xscreensaver-demo(1), COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007 by Matthias Toussaint. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
Matthias Toussaint <glcells@mtoussaint.de>, 17-Jun-2007, http://www.mtoussaint.de/bits.html. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) glcells(6x)