Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Types of Food Do You Like The Most? Post 302127861 by blowtorch on Thursday 19th of July 2007 11:10:55 PM
Old 07-20-2007
I am from India, so Indian food is obviously on the list. I also like French and Italian food, though I sometimes find it to be a bit bland. Thai food is great, always a lot of flavour.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

associated file types

I have a file of type .for extension .In a guui based unix environment like solaris if I double click on that file a specific program designed by me has to run which takes this file as the parameter and exceutes the program. Can anyone help me? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhk_srd
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Two types of pipes?

What is the difference between: cd /tmp tar -cf - *.txt |gzip > tmp_txt.tar.gz and cd /tmp mknod pipe p gzip < pipe > /tmp/tmp_txt1.tar.gz & tar -cf pipe *.txt Apart from the fact that we have to create the pipe file manually, is there any difference in the performance of the two?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mime types

Hi, I am trying to launch an ogg movie from a pdf file which has been produced with pdflatex and \movie {\centerline{\includegraphics {grafiques_xerrades/un_manolo_amb_camera.pdf}}} {hlims_xerrades/XocCumuls.ogg} The switch "externalviewer" makes kpdf launch the default... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Un-compression types...

Hi Folks, As I am familiar wih both types compresion forms: gun-zip and .rpm. My questions is how do I uncompress gunz.zip type? As the .rpm I can double click and it will extract...Can someone shed some light on this and thank you... M (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mombo_Z
2 Replies

5. Programming

enumeration types in C

If I want to declare an array of structures in C and have the number of items in that array to correspond to the items of an enumeration, is there a way to access the maximum value in the enumeration when declaring the array? For instance: typedef struct { various fields.... } ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleopard
3 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with using different types of GREP

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hey there, I'm brand new to using Unix as I just started a course on it in my University, and I currently working through a worksheet which focuses on the many commands and methods of GREP (I'm working through the terminal command... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cp -r except certain file types

the following excludes certain directories successfully cp -r probe/!(dir) /destination I want to exclude certain file types and tried unsuccessfully cp -r probe/!(*.avi) /destination (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmf
2 Replies
Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser(3pm)

NAME
Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser - Category management for Wiki::Toolkit. DESCRIPTION
Uses node metadata to build a model of how nodes are related to each other in terms of categories. SYNOPSIS
use Wiki::Toolkit; use Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser; my $wiki = Wiki::Toolkit->new( ... ); $wiki->write_node( "Red Lion", "nice beer", $checksum, { category => [ "Pubs", "Pub Food" ] } ) or die "Can't write node"; $wiki->write_node( "Holborn Station", "busy at peak times", $checksum, { category => "Tube Station" } ) or die "Can't write node"; my $categoriser = Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser->new; $wiki->register_plugin( plugin => $categoriser ); my $isa_pub = $categoriser->in_category( category => "Pubs", node => "Red Lion" ); my @categories = $categoriser->categories( node => "Holborn Station" ); METHODS
new my $categoriser = Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser->new; $wiki->register_plugin( plugin => $categoriser ); in_category my $isa_pub = $categoriser->in_category( category => "Pubs", node => "Red Lion" ); Returns true if the node is in the category, and false otherwise. Note that this is case-insensitive, so "Pubs" is the same category as "pubs". I might do something to make it plural-insensitive at some point too. subcategories $wiki->write_node( "Category Pub Food", "mmm food", $checksum, { category => [ "Pubs", "Food", "Category" ] } ) or die "Can't write node"; my @subcats = $categoriser->subcategories( category => "Pubs" ); # will return ( "Pub Food" ) # Or if you prefer CamelCase node names: $wiki->write_node( "CategoryPubFood", "mmm food", $checksum, { category => [ "Pubs", "Food", "Category" ] } ) or die "Can't write node"; my @subcats = $categoriser->subcategories( category => "Pubs" ); # will return ( "PubFood" ) To add a subcategory "Foo" to a given category "Bar", write a node called any one of "Foo", "Category Foo", or "CategoryFoo" with metadata indicating that it's in categories "Bar" and "Category". Yes, this pays specific attention to the Wiki convention of defining categories by prefacing the category name with "Category" and creating a node by that name. If different behaviour is required we should probably implement it using an optional argument in the constructor. categories my @cats = $categoriser->categories( node => "Holborn Station" ); Returns an array of category names in no particular order. SEE ALSO
o Wiki::Toolkit o Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin AUTHOR
Kake Pugh (kake@earth.li). The Wiki::Toolkit team (http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-4 Kake Pugh. All Rights Reserved. Copyright (C) 2006-2009 the Wiki::Toolkit team. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-10-25 Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Categoriser(3pm)