Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: TCL in Linux
Operating Systems Linux TCL in Linux Post 302127233 by rvan on Tuesday 17th of July 2007 01:23:03 AM
Old 07-17-2007
TCL in Linux

Hi,

I have developed some TCL scripts in windows to test my c code.
The same i want to use in Linux.
What is that i have change to port the code in Linux?

Any reference is appreciated.

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL/TK - Help Guys

Hi Folks, I would like to know something abt TCL/TK. For those who dont know the expansion of it...here it goes TCL - Tool Command Language and TK - Tool Kit.. It can be used to write shell scripts, application programs using TCL and gui applns using TK. For unix, we write tclsh shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nisha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

TK/TCL Help

can someone tell my why the puts is not reflecting the variable? CUT --> set fp while {-1 != } { button .a${line} -text "${line} " -width 20 -command { puts $line } pack .a${line} } (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpuxrox
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Tcl...

Hello Tcl Experts, set i 0 while { $i < 10 } { puts "$i" incr i } I am trying to print the value of "i" at the same place. i.e. it should first print "1", then in next iteration print "2" over the location of "1" and so on.... (i.e. in every iteration, delete the previous number and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitgarg
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL, how to

Does any one know how to capture the output of command called from a TCL script? I cannot figure this out. I've been working on it for 4 hours now :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lorna
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need your help - tcl

Hello, Can someone explaine me the meaning of this program: #! /usr/bin/tclsh set mctal set a set b set c set d set e while {! line cell]} { } while {! line]} { } while {! line cell]} { } while {! line]} { } (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jolecanard
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Please help me in tcl/tk

i am new one to tcl/tk OTP-ARB:/home/ponmuthu/tcl=>/usr/bin/tclsh tclsh tclsh8.4 OTP-ARB:/home/ponmuthu/tcl=>/usr/bin/tclsh % wish Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable when i give like that i am getting error Application... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to install expect after installing tcl on Redhat Linux

Hi, I have install tcl and then expect but I am getting below ouput while trying which expect which expect /usr/bin/which: no expect in (/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin) I have copied both in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish_1678
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in tcl...

how can i make a list with the n last files and their details in tcl?.. thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eee
0 Replies

9. Programming

TCL/TK packing

I have a program started on a 640x480 canvas with button/labels down the left side. I want to put a circle in the middle but am drawing a blank whether to add it after the left buttons or to wait until I can add more buttons/labels on the right because I can't remember how to get such packed on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looking for an alternative to Tcl

I've created quite a collection of tcl scripts which have buttons, radio buttons, check boxes, text fields, etc. These tcl scripts in turn call and execute several hundred sh, csh, bash, perl scripts and pass in the args based on the gui selections on the same and other redhat machines. We're... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
4 Replies
NRPORTS(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							NRPORTS(5)

NAME
nrports - NET/ROM port configuration file. DESCRIPTION
Nrports is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the NET/ROM ports that are to be used. When dealing with an NET/ROM util- ity such as call, it takes an optional argument that is the port name. This port name is a reference to the line within nrports, which has the same name. The information on each line contains enough information to bind the command to a particular NET/ROM interface, this binding is done by matching the callsign on the line in nrports with the callsign of the port set by ifconfig. The nrports file may contain comments that begin with a # in the first column, or a port description in the following format, each field being delimited by white space: name callsign alias paclen description The field descriptions are: name this is the unique NET/ROM port identifier. callsign the callsign of the NET/ROM interface to bind to. alias this is the alias of the NET/ROM port. paclen is the default packet size for this interface. description a free format description of this interface, this field extends to the end of the line. It may contain spaces. FILES
/etc/ax25/nrports SEE ALSO
call(1), netrom(4), ifconfig(8), nrparms(8). Linux 2 August 1996 NRPORTS(5)