Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: teaming
Operating Systems AIX teaming Post 302127217 by dukessd on Monday 16th of July 2007 07:38:16 PM
Old 07-16-2007
smitty etherchannel

Make sure the adapters you use do not have any existing configuration on them.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun v440/v880 network adapter teaming

Is it possible to team two network adapters for fault tolerance in a Sun v440 or v880 Solaris 8 box? If so how would I go about doing so? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ghuber
1 Replies

2. AIX

How to create a "TEAMING" between the NICS?

Hello everybody! Have a good New Year! I wanna know how to create a "TEAMING" between 2 NICS for failover propources, or load balancing prupources. Can anybody help me with this? In advance thaks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GEIER
2 Replies

3. Solaris

IP teaming

Please tell me how to team 2 interfaces so that i can achieve redundancy by providing a virtual IP. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shabu
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 network teaming best practice

Hi there, I would like to know if there is any best practice white page for network teaming with fail over / load balancing under solaris 10. Just using the wizard to enable the fail over / load balancing on a SunFire v245 with 4 NIC have BAD result. randomly, once few user connect to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siffleu
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Network Teaming not working in RHEL/CentOS 7

I was testing Networking Teaming (activebackup) with a VM hosted on VmWare Workstation and VirtualBox, and the result is, if the active interface is down, the system is not using the backup interface. Tested on both CentOS / RHEL 7 Please find below the command I have used to configure teaming.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
0 Replies
UFTDI(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  UFTDI(4)

NAME
uftdi -- USB support for serial adapters based on the FT8U100AX and FT8U232AM chips SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device uftdi device ucom Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): uftdi_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The uftdi driver provides support for various serial adapters based on the FTDI FT2232C, FT8U100AX and FT8U232AM chips. The device is accessed through the ucom(4) driver which makes it behave like a tty(4). HARDWARE
The uftdi driver supports the following adapters: o B&B Electronics USB->RS422/485 adapter o Elexol USB MOD1 and USB MOD3 o HP USB-Serial adapter shipped with some HP laptops o Inland UAS111 o QVS USC-1000 o Buffalo PC-OP-RS / Kurouto-shikou KURO-RS universal remote o Prologix GPIB-USB Controller SEE ALSO
tty(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The uftdi driver appeared in FreeBSD 4.8 from NetBSD 1.5. BSD
November 22, 2006 BSD