Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows XP installation problem Post 302126013 by craigp84 on Monday 9th of July 2007 05:05:59 PM
Old 07-09-2007
Each "minute" of the installation has little to do with time; the minutes are checkpoint markers that allow Microsoft's tech support guys to pinpoint which part of the installation is failing.

So for 34 mins, look here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828267

As jurrien says, and quoting from the KB article

Quote:
This issue may occur if there is a hardware-related issue that causes Setup to stop responding.
Hope this helps,

-c

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

linux and windows installation

Hi every one, I just downloaded linux iso to my pc then burn them . I have a space in my hard drive that is no partitioned yet . I would like to add linux and have the ability to choose witch boot option I need . The problem is that I READ the linux / window dual boot .but it looks like it is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xzyan
3 Replies

2. Solaris

X-windows Problem /GUI Installation fails

Guys, I am trying to install few products on my solaris 10 box. One of these installation would go as GUI installation. Whenever i run the setup, it throws an error message saying that GUI could not be started. What all things i need to check on server side as well as client (my windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
0 Replies

3. Linux

Problem in dual booting installation of linux on windows

Dear friends, I am experiencing the trouble while installing the Red Hat Linux 4 on top of windows XP, after booting its asking "What type of media contains the packages to be installed". Steps I followed: Step 1: left the free space as unpartitioned, (I also tried with the FAT32... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suneelieg
1 Replies

4. Solaris

installation problem solaris,windows,suse on same machine

Hi all, Previously I had both opensuse 11.3 and Windows XP SP2 on my PC, there was no problem at all.I was able to access all documents in Windows from opensuse. Now when I wanted to install solaris 10 on the same machine there were 2 problems ... 1. Windows is not accessible from solaris... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
3 Replies

5. Debian

Linux Mint Debian 32 bit installation using Windows (using something like wubi or mint4Linux) )

Hello , Im new at Linux and have problem with instalation Other Mint version has an instalation file like mint4linux , Ubuntu has a wubi to install it through Windows Linux Mint Debian 32 bit doesint has such software, I have tried to use it from other iso but its doesint work ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgkkk
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Installation??? How to install Ubuntu on windows 7

guys tell me steps to install ubunto of linux kali over windows 7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roshan4u
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)