Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Should Paris Hilton be in Jail? Post 302122154 by Shell_Life on Tuesday 19th of June 2007 10:34:30 AM
Old 06-19-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by preethgideon
Neo,
Does this abide by the ground rules putup by you.Rule number 3 Smilie
Preethgideon,
When one makes the rules, he/she can also break it or bend it.

As for us, others, we must follow them.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how can i jail a user?

I created a user useradd -d /disk2/ftpfiles me How would i beable to jail me so he could not move arround my file system? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: byblyk
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How to Jail ftp user

Hi Gurus, I am creating a user for ftp only on Solaris 10. However while testing I can see user can reach to root directory. I followed following while creating the user 1 Created a shell in /usr/bin/ftponly as chmod a+x to ftponly 2 Placed the entry in /etc/shells ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssh jail user

I have a developer that needs ssh access to a server to get to a specific directory. I want to restrict them to that directory. I've tried to set their shell as rksh which does jail them but only if they are using ssh from another unix system. If they are using putty or winscp they can still... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: toor13
2 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

How to jail a process in his repertory ?

Hi all, I want to jail a process in his folder, so he can't have any link with a parent folder. Ex. If i'm a hacker, and I can upload my script & and I can start it, i'll could go to ../, /etc/passwd, etc.. So what I did is to chroot the process : I copied all libraries used by the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Deb.I.am
1 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

How to jail a process?

Hello people, I'm creating a web game control panel, where people can manage their gameserver on a php made control panel. But i have no idea how to create an jailed inviroment for the gameserver, I've looked at possebilites for chroot, but i don't want the gameserver has any binaries of linux... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gm33
1 Replies
ICLINGO(1)						      General Commands Manual							ICLINGO(1)

NAME
iclingo - an incremental ASP system SYNOPSIS
iclingo [options][files] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the iclingo command. iclingo is an incremental ASP system implemented on top of clingo. It is based on the idea that the grounder as well as the solver are implemented in a stateful way. Thus, both keep their previous states while increasing an incremental parameter. As regards grounding, at each incremental step, the goal is to produce only ground rules stemming from the current program slice, without re-producing previous ground rules. The ground program slices are then gradually passed to the solver that accumulates ground rules and computes answer sets for them. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the potassco-guide. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. SEE ALSO
clasp(1), claspD(1), clingo(1), gringo(1). AUTHOR
iclingo was written by Roland Kaminski <kaminski@cs.uni-potsdam.de> This manual page was written by Thomas Krennwallner <tkren@kr.tuwien.ac.at>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). March 4, 2010 ICLINGO(1)