Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My post gone
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators My post gone Post 302121772 by sysgate on Monday 18th of June 2007 09:11:51 AM
Old 06-18-2007
My bad - the inital instance of editing is simple, but all of the functionalities are now at the "Go advanced" button, it's just I didn't notice.
Congratulations for the speed improvement.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where to post this

hi, i found a free essential LPI preparation on a website and i want to share it, but i don't know where post it, waiting of your answer. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux001
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
XmCreateSimpleCheckBox(library call)									      XmCreateSimpleCheckBox(library call)

NAME
XmCreateSimpleCheckBox -- A RowColumn widget convenience creation function SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/RowColumn.h> Widget XmCreateSimpleCheckBox( Widget parent, String name, ArgList arglist, Cardinal argcount); DESCRIPTION
XmCreateSimpleCheckBox creates an instance of a RowColumn widget of type XmWORK_AREA and returns the associated widget ID. This routine creates a CheckBox and its ToggleButtonGadget children. A CheckBox is similar to a RadioBox, except that more than one button can be selected at a time. The name of each button is button_n, where n is an integer from 0 (zero) to the number of buttons in the menu minus 1. Buttons are named and created in the order they are specified in the RowColumn simple menu creation resources supplied in the argument list. parent Specifies the parent widget ID name Specifies the name of the created widget arglist Specifies the argument list argcount Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist) A number of resources exist specifically for use with this and other simple menu creation routines. The only button type allowed in the XmNbuttonType resource is XmCHECKBUTTON. For a complete definition of RowColumn and its associated resources, see XmRowColumn(3). RETURN
Returns the RowColumn widget ID. RELATED
XmCreateRadioBox(3), XmCreateRowColumn(3), XmCreateSimpleRadioBox(3), XmRowColumn(3), XmVaCreateSimpleCheckBox(3), and XmVaCreateSimpleRa- dioBox(3). XmCreateSimpleCheckBox(library call)