Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My post gone
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators My post gone Post 302121772 by sysgate on Monday 18th of June 2007 09:11:51 AM
Old 06-18-2007
My bad - the inital instance of editing is simple, but all of the functionalities are now at the "Go advanced" button, it's just I didn't notice.
Congratulations for the speed improvement.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where to post this

hi, i found a free essential LPI preparation on a website and i want to share it, but i don't know where post it, waiting of your answer. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux001
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
STRRIPOS(3)								 1							       STRRIPOS(3)

strripos - Find the position of the last occurrence of a case-insensitive substring in a string

SYNOPSIS
int strripos (string $haystack, string $needle, [int $offset]) DESCRIPTION
Find the numeric position of the last occurrence of $needle in the $haystack string. Unlike the strrpos(3), strripos(3) is case-insensitive. PARAMETERS
o $haystack - The string to search in. o $needle - If $needle is not a string, it is converted to an integer and applied as the ordinal value of a character. o $offset - If specified, search will start this number of characters counted from the beginning of the string. If the value is negative, search will instead start from that many characters from the end of the string, searching backwards. RETURN VALUES
Returns the position where the needle exists relative to the beginnning of the $haystack string (independent of search direction or off- set). Also note that string positions start at 0, and not 1. Returns FALSE if the needle was not found. Warning This function may return Boolean FALSE, but may also return a non-Boolean value which evaluates to FALSE. Please read the section on Booleans for more information. Use the === operator for testing the return value of this function. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A simple strripos(3) example <?php $haystack = 'ababcd'; $needle = 'aB'; $pos = strripos($haystack, $needle); if ($pos === false) { echo "Sorry, we did not find ($needle) in ($haystack)"; } else { echo "Congratulations! "; echo "We found the last ($needle) in ($haystack) at position ($pos)"; } ?> The above example will output: Congratulations! We found the last (aB) in (ababcd) at position (2) SEE ALSO
strpos(3), stripos(3), strrpos(3), strrchr(3), stristr(3), substr(3). PHP Documentation Group STRRIPOS(3)