Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Print filename and resolution in wrkng dir Post 302120556 by rocinante on Thursday 7th of June 2007 05:02:04 AM
Old 06-07-2007
Thank You

Thank you very much!

Last edited by rocinante; 06-07-2007 at 06:48 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get dir name tacked onto filename with ls command

hello i'm trying to figure out how to tack the directory name onto the file name when i do the ls -ltrR command please? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I do the following command ls -ltrR > ls.out and get the following output:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

using grep and print filename

Hi, I have a question on bash. Basically I would like to print a file name using bash. I am actually trying to grep a particular character in sequential files. I have alot files such that a.txt, b.txt,c.txt...etc. If I found a certain character, I would print that particular filename. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahjiefreak
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to print files in a dir between the given time stamp

hi all, i want to print all the files in a directory. between a time stamp like $8>=07:00 and $8<=09:00. please give me commands not only in awk by any other commands also. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

print the filename

#!/bin/ksh for files in `ls *.gz` do gunzip -c $files | awk -v s=$files -F\" '{print s","$6}' done I have tried FILENAME parameter but it did not work please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshakirans
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Howto Print File Path or Print the Filename

I'm trying to clean up my samba share and need to print the found file or print the path of the image it tried to searched for. So far I have this but can't seem to get the logic right. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? for FILE in `cat list`; do if ; then ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: overkill
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

want to move files in a dir into different directories based on the filename

I want to move the files in a dir to different dirs based on their file names. Ex: i have 4 different files with name - CTS_NONE_10476031_MRL_PFT20081215a.txt CTS_NONE_10633009_MRL_PFT20091020a.txt CTS_NONE_10345673_MRL_PFT20081215a.txt CTS_NONE_10872456_MRL_PFT20091020a.txt and the 1st... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriranga
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to move files in a dir into different directories based on the filename

I want to move the files in a dir to different dirs based on their file names. Ex: i have 4 different files with name - CTS_NONE_10476031_MRL_PFT20081215a.txt CTS_NONE_10633009_MRL_PFT20091020a.txt CTS_NONE_10345673_MRL_PFT20081215a.txt CTS_NONE_10872456_MRL_PFT20091020a.txt and the 1st... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriranga
4 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Check dir for overly path+filename and list in txt

Well since Windows always laments over some of my files having a too long "path+filename" and it gets in the way of copying complete directory structures I would love to have a DOS Script that helps me with finding those. I already tried DCSoft Long Filename Finder but that is neither DOS based... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print filename/dir name while executing aclput using find command

Running below command , but unable to print the filename , is there way to print filename/dirname using -print option find . -type f -exec aclput -i fileacl.template {} \; (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lalitpct
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get a value from a file and serach that value filename in a dir?

buddies, my requirement would be as follows, I have a file called test.txt and content of it would be yahoo gmail hotmail and i want to search a file name called "yahoo.html" (first line of test.txt) and then "gmail.html" and then "hotmail.html" in a /home/test dir. Any idea... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
8 Replies
XpSetImageResolution(3Xp)					 XPRINT FUNCTIONS					 XpSetImageResolution(3Xp)

NAME
XpSetImageResolution - Sets the resolution for subsequent PutImage requests SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lXp [ library... ] #include <X11/extensions/Print.h> Bool XpSetImageResolution ( display, print_context, image_res, prev_res_return ) Display * display ; XPContext print_context ; int image_res ; int * prev_res_return ; ARGUMENTS
- display Specifies a pointer to the Display structure. - print_context Specifies the print context on which to set the resolution. - image_res Specifies the image resolution in pixels per inch. - prev_res_return Returns the previous image resolution in pixels per inch. DESCRIPTION
XpSetImageResolution returns True if the printer server allowed the resolution to be set, otherwise False is returned. XpSetImageResolution sets the resolution for subsequent PutImage requests to the screen of the specified print context. If the return value is False, then the print server does not support image scaling for the particular resolution given the current configuration of the printer, and the application is responsible for any desired scaling. If the return value is True, then the contents of any subsequent PutImage request to a Pixmap or to a Window on the screen of the specified print context will automatically be scaled as part of the PutIm- age request. The scale factor is: default_printer_resolution / image_res Where default_printer_resolution is the current value of that page attribute. Only the image itself is scaled (meaning the effective width and height of the image change), the dst-x and dst-y parameters to PutImage are not altered. As a special case, a value of zero for image_res resets the resolution to automatically track the printer resolution; in this case (which is also the default setting for a newly created print context), subsequent images will not be scaled. If the return value is True and prev_res_return is a non-NULL pointer, then the previous image resolution that was set for the print con- text is stored in prev_res_return. XpSetImageResolution returns False immediately if image_res is negative or greater than 65535. DIAGNOSTICS
XpBadContext A valid print context-id has not been set prior to making this call. X Version 11 libXp 1.0.0 XpSetImageResolution(3Xp)