Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pure Virtual Function in C++
Top Forums Programming Pure Virtual Function in C++ Post 302120061 by krishna_sicsr on Sunday 3rd of June 2007 09:27:14 AM
Old 06-03-2007
Pure Virtual Function in C++

Dear All,
Here I want to know why we put =0 in case of pure virtual function, why not =1, =2 or any thing else
Please send me answer any one as soon as possible.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Sharing C++ Objects with virtual function table pointers

I am pondering the next question: Can I safely sare objects that have virtual functions (i.e. have virtual function table pointers) between two processes ? Where will the pointers point to in each process ? What I am afraid of is that in the creating process the pointer will indeed point to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seeker
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Differentiating between Virtual and non Virtual IP addresses

Hello, I would like to know if there is a command or any configuration file to find and differentiate the Virtual IP Addresses (of the Cluster Resource Group) and the IP Address of the Cluster Node. I observe that the ifconfig -a command returns all the IP addresses configured on the ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vineetd
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to check all virtual hostnames/virtual IP's

Hi Folks, I want to check all the virtual hostname's/IP's of a host/ip. Currently we are using HP-UX and open SuSe. Please tell me the command to list out all virtual names of a particular host. many thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sai21
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Is there any Virtual data center as we have Virtual Machine?

Do we have any Virtual Data Center software as we have Virtual Machine? I want to practice everything of Solaris practically but i don't have resources like data center which includes Servers, Data storages, switches, and other things. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman0931
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have to log out of a virtual terminal twice in order to exit virtual terminals

Not really a newbie, but I have a strange problem and I'm not sure how to further troubleshoot it. I have to log out of a virtual terminal by typing exit, then exit again as in: woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout I DON'T have to do this when I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Narnie
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is the function to get address of the virtual memory block in linux??

I want address of current virtual memory block? i am using fedora10:wall::wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powyama
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies

8. Programming

Pure C function pointer on printing vowels twice

Have difficulty to understand this pure C code to only print vowels twice from input string. Questions are commented at the end of each place. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <assert.h> #include <limits.h> /* *Demonstrate the use of dispatch tables */ /*Print a char... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Providing virtual machine priority in kvm based virtual machines

Hi All, Is there any way I can prioritize my VMs when there is resource crunch in host machine so that some VMs will be allocated more vcpu, more memory than other VMs in kvm/qemu hypervisor based virtual machines? Lets say in my cloud environment my Ubuntu 16 compute hosts are running some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SanjayK
0 Replies
QwtData(3)							 Qwt User's Guide							QwtData(3)

NAME
QwtData - QwtData defines an interface to any type of curve data. SYNOPSIS
#include <qwt_data.h> Inherited by QwtArrayData, QwtCPointerData, and QwtPolygonFData. Public Member Functions virtual QwtDoubleRect boundingRect () const virtual QwtData * copy () const =0 QwtData () virtual size_t size () const =0 virtual double x (size_t i) const =0 virtual double y (size_t i) const =0 virtual ~QwtData () Protected Member Functions QwtData & operator= (const QwtData &) Detailed Description QwtData defines an interface to any type of curve data. Classes, derived from QwtData may: o store the data in almost any type of container o calculate the data on the fly instead of storing it Constructor &; Destructor Documentation QwtData::QwtData () Constructor. QwtData::~QwtData () [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation QwtDoubleRect QwtData::boundingRect () const [virtual] Returns the bounding rectangle of the data. If there is no bounding rect, like for empty data the rectangle is invalid: QwtDoubleRect::isValid() == false Warning: This is an slow implementation iterating over all points. It is intended to be overloaded by derived classes. In case of auto scaling boundingRect() is called for every replot, so it might be worth to implement a cache, or use x(0), x(size() - 1) for ordered data ... Reimplemented in QwtArrayData, and QwtCPointerData. virtual QwtData* QwtData::copy () const [pure virtual] Returns: Pointer to a copy (virtual copy constructor) Implemented in QwtPolygonFData, QwtArrayData, and QwtCPointerData. QwtData& QwtData::operator= (const QwtData &) [protected] Assignment operator (virtualized) virtual size_t QwtData::size () const [pure virtual] Returns: Size of the data set Implemented in QwtPolygonFData, QwtArrayData, and QwtCPointerData. virtual double QwtData::x (size_ti) const [pure virtual] Return the x value of data point i Parameters: i Index Returns: x X value of data point i Implemented in QwtPolygonFData, QwtArrayData, and QwtCPointerData. virtual double QwtData::y (size_ti) const [pure virtual] Return the y value of data point i Parameters: i Index Returns: y Y value of data point i Implemented in QwtPolygonFData, QwtArrayData, and QwtCPointerData. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Qwt User's Guide from the source code. Version 5.2.2 Mon Aug 1 2011 QwtData(3)