Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: build error
Operating Systems Solaris build error Post 302118438 by porter on Tuesday 22nd of May 2007 04:38:31 AM
Old 05-22-2007
Are you building across an NFS volume?

Looks like your build system's clock is not in sync with the NFS server.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

How can I build gcc (gettng 'cc' error)?

Hi I have installed Suse Linux 9.3 desktop on my computer. I found out I need to install 'gcc', and I was able to download the source code. I then tried to follow some instructions from WEB search to compile and build gcc, and I am getting the following error: --- linux:/gcc/gcc-2.95.3 #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pat_and_cami
1 Replies

2. SCO

Installation error for Kernel Re-build

Hi All, While installing a Service Pack on my Unix Solaris machine, i got the following error: UX:acomp: ERROR: "space.c", line 16: undefined symbol: CHROOT_SECURITY UX:acomp: ERROR: "space.c", line 16: non-constant initializer: op "NAME" UX:idmkunix: ERROR: Compile/link of 'Driver_atup.o... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: am_yadav
9 Replies

3. AIX

Error thrown while trying to build in AIX 5.2

Hi All, Currently my project source code is compatible with HP-UX11.0 and Sun Solaris5.8. I m trying to build the source code in AIX 5.2 using gcc 4.2.2 compiler. Can anyone suggest me after seeing the rules file, what options do i need to specify to get rid of the cb error I m... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleopatra789
0 Replies

4. Programming

kdevelop build project error

Hi, I am starting to learn how to use KDevelop. I have a console program with .cc, .h and Makefile. To work it in KDevelop, I firstly create a C++ Simple Hello World program, remove the single existing target in the project and also the auto-created main.cpp. Then I copy my .cc and .h files into... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: flylehe
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Build Error: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I'm getting the following Error: prepare_pcap.c: In function `prepare_pkts': prepare_pcap.c:127: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type prepare_pcap.c:138: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ==================================== This is the part of the relevant... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: katwala
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error with ANT build for red5

I installed java at usr/local/jdk directory. My Java Version is 1.6.0_05. I have installed apache ant version 1.8.1 in folder opt/ant successfully. And later on I have installed RED 5.0.9 final version at /opt/ant directory. But I am getting error while building ant at RED5 , I got following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Error at ndiswrapper build

Today I tried to generate ndis Solaris driver. Problem is when I try to compile ndiswapper following instructions on opensolaris site. ndis wrapper (Community Group laptop.ndis) - XWiki My version of Solaris $ uname -a SunOS pc001 5.10 Generic_142910-17 i86pc i386 i86pc ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

8. Programming

Build Error

I am facing a problem while building the device driver code. I am using suse linux "2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop" on my Laptop. I have copied a folder containing self written device driver files from Mandriva linux to my system having Suse Linux. I copied the entire folder in "/home/netuser/sun/".... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
nfs_selinux(8)						 NFS SELinux Policy documentation					    nfs_selinux(8)

NAME
nfs_selinux - Security Enhanced Linux Policy for NFS DESCRIPTION
Security Enhanced Linux secures the NFS server via flexible mandatory access control. BOOLEANS
SELinux policy is customizable based on the least level of access required. SELinux can be configured to not allow NFS to share files. If you want to share NFS partitions, and only allow read-only access to those NFS partitions, turn the nfs_export_all_ro boolean on: setsebool -P nfs_export_all_ro 1 If you want to share files read/write you must set the nfs_export_all_rw boolean. setsebool -P nfs_export_all_rw 1 These booleans are not required when files to be shared are labeled with the public_content_t or public_content_rw_t types. NFS can share files labeled with the public_content_t or public_content_rw_t types even if the nfs_export_all_ro and nfs_export_all_rw booleans are off. If you want to use a remote NFS server for the home directories on this machine, you must set the use_nfs_home_dirs boolean: setsebool -P use_nfs_home_dirs 1 system-config-selinux is a GUI tool available to customize SELinux policy settings. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. SEE ALSO
selinux(8), chcon(1), setsebool(8) dwalsh@redhat.com 9 Feb 2009 nfs_selinux(8)