Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Game: Name this person
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Game: Name this person Post 302118199 by Deepa on Sunday 20th of May 2007 05:35:55 AM
Old 05-20-2007
Edward Fredkin??????

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get a login name of a person who used 'su' and act with different user-name?

I need to realize the user login name after he/she used the 'su' command to log under another name (for specific privileges.) I am on SunOS v5.6, and here by now I could not find a way to figured it out. In another Thread I've get an advise from Linux user to use 'ps afxj' that display a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

how do you call a person who assembles computers?

The title says everything. I'm wondering how we call in English the person who builds a computer. I mean instead of buying a branded computer like dell or toshiba, how do you call the guy who assembles computers from pieces of various suppliers. Thanks for your help Santiago (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
8 Replies
AUTOFS(5)						      BSD File Formats Manual							 AUTOFS(5)

NAME
autofs -- automounter filesystem SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in the kernel configuration file: options AUTOFS Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): autofs_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The autofs driver is the kernel component of the automounter infrastructure. Its job is to pass mount requests to the automountd(8) daemon, and pause the processes trying to access the automounted filesystem until the mount is completed. It is mounted by the automount(8). OPTIONS
These options are available when mounting autofs file systems: master_options Mount options for all filesystems specified in the map entry. master_prefix Filesystem mountpoint prefix. EXAMPLES
To unmount all mounted autofs filesystems: umount -At autofs To mount autofs filesystems specified in auto_master(5): automount SEE ALSO
auto_master(5), automount(8), automountd(8), autounmountd(8) HISTORY
The autofs driver first appeared in FreeBSD 10.1. AUTHORS
The autofs was developed by Edward Tomasz Napierala <trasz@FreeBSD.org> under sponsorship from the FreeBSD Foundation. BSD
September 3, 2014 BSD