Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Game: Name this person
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Game: Name this person Post 302118060 by vino on Friday 18th of May 2007 03:23:43 AM
Old 05-18-2007
Here goes a famous Prof I used to work under.

Last edited by vino; 05-18-2007 at 05:37 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get a login name of a person who used 'su' and act with different user-name?

I need to realize the user login name after he/she used the 'su' command to log under another name (for specific privileges.) I am on SunOS v5.6, and here by now I could not find a way to figured it out. In another Thread I've get an advise from Linux user to use 'ps afxj' that display a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

how do you call a person who assembles computers?

The title says everything. I'm wondering how we call in English the person who builds a computer. I mean instead of buying a branded computer like dell or toshiba, how do you call the guy who assembles computers from pieces of various suppliers. Thanks for your help Santiago (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
8 Replies
XML::LibXML::SAX(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       XML::LibXML::SAX(3)

NAME
XML::LibXML::SAX - XML::LibXML direct SAX parser DESCRIPTION
XML::LibXML provides an interface to libxml2 direct SAX interface. Through this interface it is possible to generate SAX events directly while parsing a document. While using the SAX parser XML::LibXML will not create a DOM Document tree. Such an interface is useful if very large XML documents have to be processed and no DOM functions are required. By using this interface it is possible to read data stored within a XML document directly into the application data structures without loading the document into memory. The SAX interface of XML::LibXML is based on the famous XML::SAX interface. It uses the generic interface as provided by XML::SAX::Base. Additionally to the generic functions, which are only able to process entire documents, XML::LibXML::SAX provides parse_chunk(). This method generates SAX events from well balanced data such as is often provided by databases. NOTE: At the moment XML::LibXML provides only an incomplete interface to libxml2's native SAX implementation. The current implementation is not tested in production environment. It may causes significant memory problems or shows wrong behaviour. If you run into specific problems using this part of XML::LibXML, let me know. AUTHORS
Matt Sergeant, Christian Glahn, Petr Pajas VERSION
1.70 COPYRIGHT
2001-2007, AxKit.com Ltd. 2002-2006, Christian Glahn. 2006-2009, Petr Pajas. perl v5.12.1 2009-10-07 XML::LibXML::SAX(3)