Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Redirecting the reports into the database Post 302115672 by ghostdog74 on Thursday 26th of April 2007 09:57:38 AM
Old 04-26-2007
assume sample data as it is, this is a crude awk way:
Code:
awk 'BEGIN{ FS = "[=:]" }
     /REPORT/ { ftp = $2 }
     /Generated/ { generated = sprintf("%s:%s:%s", $2,$3,$4)  }
     /elapsed/ { elapsed = sprintf("%s:%s:%s", $2,$3,$4)  }
     /start time/ {start =  sprintf("%s:%s:%s", $2,$3,$4) }
     /end time/ {end = sprintf("%s:%s:%s", $2,$3,$4) }
     /status/ { sub(/\(Finish.*/,"",$2); status=$2}     
END { 
      printf "insert table_name values(\"%s\", \"%s\" , \"%s\",\"%s\",\"%s\")\n" , ftp,start,end,elapsed,status
    }' "file"

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Hp-ux 11.11 and Oracle reports

HI I am battling to find why oracle reports dont work from the Oracle applications and work from the Command line Finally, whern these reports error out in the Oracle apps, I see the error that the x server killed the process. Please let me know if any one has some chi-chi sheet on the os setup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schilukuri
1 Replies

2. AIX

login reports on AIX43

Hi, There's a report the previous AIX admin used to do and I couldn't find it on the AIX /etc/security. I think this customized. Last update report (sample): USER NAME IN REAL LIFE DATE LAST CHANGED PASSWORD ---- ----------------- ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

3. Solaris

redirect solaris database from linux database..

hi.. i have a need .. my php runs on my linux redhat box with mysql.. i want my php code to refer another mysql database which is in solaris 10 x86... can u tell me the procedure .. how it can be done through php .. sorry am new to php... is it possible to redirect from linux mysql to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

CRON Job to copy database and replace existing database

I have a reseller account with hostgator, which means i have WHM and Cpanel. I have set up a staging environment for one of my wordpress installations (client website), which is essentially sitting at staging.domain.com (live site is at domain.com). The staging website is a complete copy of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nzrobert
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

intodns.com reports old IP

Hello, I have this problem: I have a domain which worked well until my ISP changed my ip. Since then my DNS is not working, and intodns.com reports still the old IP. The DNS remains the same. I made changes in named.conf, in ifcfg-Auto_eth0, I flushed the cache but it;s the same thing. What... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: doe_ro
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

RSYSLOG reports

I want to create reports using rsyslog in linux,Can someone help me out here ? Report Format must be "Hostname" "Username" "Hostname logged from" "Date" "Time" Regards, Ahmed. ---------- Post updated at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:24 PM ---------- Linux,Shell Script (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed.vaghar
10 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Concatenation of different reports dynamically

Hi, I have the following reports that get generated every 1 hour and this is my requirement: 1. 5 reports get generated every hour with the names "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.CTLR" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.ACCD" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.BCCD" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.CCCD"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jesshelle David
1 Replies
globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)		      globus gram job manager		       globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)

NAME
globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface - Job Manager Scheduler Interface The GRAM Job Manager interfaces with the job filesystems and scheduler through scheduler-specific Perl modules. GRAM provides several Perl modules which can be used to implement scheduler-specific interfaces to the GRAM Job Manager. These are: Globus::GRAM::Error This module implements the GRAM error results as objects. Methods in this module will construct a GRAM error with the value matching the values in the GRAM Protocol library. A scheduler-specific JobManager module may return one of these objects from its methods to indicate errors to the Job Manager program. Globus::GRAM::JobState This module defines the GRAM job state constants. A scheduler-specific JobManager module returns one of these values from its methods to indicate the managed job's current state. Globus::GRAM::JobSignal This module defines the GRAM job signal constant values. The Job Manager uses these values to communicate which signal is being invoked in the manager's signal method. Globus::GRAM::JobManager This module defines the actual implementatoin of the Job Manager scheduler interface. One writing a scheduler-specific GRAM interface will create a subclass of this object which overrides the default implementation's methods. Globus::GRAM::JobDescription This module mimics the RSL job description using perl syntax. The job manager passes an object of this type to the JobManager modules's constructor. The job manager stores RSL and some configuration values in that JobDescription object. The manager accesses values stored in the JobDescription by invoking methods containing the RSL attribute's name (example: $description->gram_my_job()). Method names are handled as if they were based on the canonical RSL representation of the attribute name. For example, the gram_my_job may be equivalently referred to as GramMyJob, grammyjob, or GRAM_My_Job. Version 13.33 Mon Apr 30 2012 globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)