Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Newcomer, I'm new..
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Newcomer, I'm new.. Post 302114466 by sysgate on Monday 16th of April 2007 08:49:55 AM
Old 04-16-2007
"damn forum" ? What do you mean ?
This is a good place to start from, and also the search function of the site for any question that you might have.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Newcomer

Hi All, I'm a stranger to Ubuntu (I'm one of the millions who never even saw it). My question is "Can I learn it (atleast in a month or so)?". Yes, I can run dual OS but still, is Ubuntu as user-friendly as Windows? PS : Is the "Ubuntu has no virus issue" thing a myth or a fact? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help for a Perl newcomer! Transposing data from columns to rows

I have to create a Perl script which will transpose the data output from my experiment, from columns to rows, in order for me to analyse the data. I am a complete Perl novice so any help would be greatly appreciated. The data as it stands looks like this: Subject Condition Fp1 ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sarah_W
12 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Explain applications files (newcomer)

I just upacked a bz2 file and got the following: Jebs-Mac-mini:OXED jeb$ tar xvjf 0xED.tar.bz2 x 0xED.app/ x 0xED.app/Contents/ x 0xED.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/ x 0xED.app/Contents/Info.plist x 0xED.app/Contents/MacOS/ I assume the "x" means the files and directories were unpacked. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_writer
3 Replies
REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)						 LIBREPORT MANUAL						REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)

NAME
reporter-upload - Uploads compressed tarball of problem directory. SYNOPSIS
reporter-upload [-c CONFFILE]... [-d DIR] [-u URL] DESCRIPTION
The tool is used to create a compressed tarball of the problem directory and upload it to a URL. Supported protocols include FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP and FILE. Configuration file Configuration file contains entries in a format "Option = Value". The options are: URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. Integration with ABRT events reporter-upload can be used as a reporter, to allow users to upload compressed tarballs of problem directories to a configured URL. This usage can be configured in /etc/libreport/report_event.conf: EVENT=report_Upload reporter-upload It can be also used on the post-create event to upload it automatically. EVENT=post-create reporter-upload OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -c CONFFILE Path to configuration file. When used in ABRT event system, the file contains site-wide configuration. Users can change the values via environment variables. -u URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. URL should have form protocol://[user[:pass]@]host/dir/[file.tar.gz] where protocol can be http(s), ftp, scp, or file. File protocol can't have user and host parts: file.tar.gz[1]. If URL ends with a slash, the archive name will be generated and appended to URL; otherwise, URL will be used as full file name. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Environment variables take precedence over values provided in the configuration file. Upload_URL The URL where should be the tarball uploaded. AUTHORS
o ABRT team NOTES
1. file.tar.gz file:///dir/ LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)