Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how can i play the gam
Operating Systems Linux how can i play the gam Post 302113970 by 123456 on Wednesday 11th of April 2007 04:36:17 PM
Old 04-11-2007
how can i play the gam

can some1 tell me how to start playing?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

play cd? how?

hi all, How do I set up my cdrom to play some regular audio cd (not cd-r or cd-rw). I know that my cdrom has been mounted as it does pop up the file manager if I put in, e.g., the office52 cd. Thanks in advance. Andre (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrec
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need something new to play with

I posted this question in the dummies forums, but I would like to get a more expert opinion... I am looking for a new OS to play with. I have a celron 450 running slackware linux, a powermac G4 450 running Mac OS X (Which by the way has 81 days of uptime as of this moment), a PowerBook G3 running... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dewhite04
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I Play A Cd On Unix

HI I AM A FRESH NEW USER ...I MEAN I JUST GOT A COMPUTER ALMOST FOR FREE AND IT RUNS UNIX WHICH I DIDN'T EXPECT AND DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON IT I THOUGHT IT'LL BE WITH WINDOWS ..YOU KNOW SO HOW DO I PLAY A CD IN IT. REMEMBER I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT UNIX , BUT I THINK I'LL GET OVER IT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IMOTEB
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

play

dear friends, i have linux system . can i play songs in linux system. like winamp player in windows. let me know. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games? (54 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
54 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making a play-list

approximately the same question as the last time, but unfortunately I didn't get a working answer. I made a script with bash and gtkdialog that create a play-list. The output is for example : gtk-media-pause | CB60471-05 - Gilbert, Brantley - Country Must Be Country Wide.zip | 28897 |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jkfloris
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Play sound

hi i want to produce digit sounds.for ex: if my input text is four five six then code should able to produce sounds corresponding to digits which are stored in some directory as four.wav,five.wav etc.Please help me (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreejithalokkan
8 Replies
rhythmbox(1)						      General Commands Manual						      rhythmbox(1)

NAME
rhythmbox-client - controls a running instance of rhythmbox SYNOPSIS
rhythmbox-client [option...][file...] DESCRIPTION
rhythmbox-client is a tool for controlling an already running instance of rhythmbox. It's useful for remote control scripting, adding spe- cific files to the library from the shell, or printing details of what's playing. Any files specified after the option arguments will be added to the library. If the --enqueue option is given, the files will also be added to the play queue. OPTIONS
-?,--help Show help options --debug Enable debug output --no-start Do not start a new instance of rhythmbox --no-present Don't present an existing rhythmbox window --next Jump to next song --previous Jump to previous song --play Resume playback if currently paused --pause Pause playback if currently playing --play-pause Toggle play/pause mode --play-uri=URI Play a specified URI, importing it if necessary --enqueue Add specified tracks already in the library to the play queue --clear-queue Empty the play queue before adding new tracks --print-playing Print the title and artist of the playing song --print-playing-format=format Print formatted details of the song (see FORMAT OPTIONS below). --set-volume Set the playback volume --volume-up Increase the playback volume --volume-down Decrease the playback volume --print-volume Print the current playback volume --select-source=URI Select the source corresponding to a URI (device or mount point) --activate-source=URI Select the source corresponding to a URI (device or mount point) and start playing from it if not already playing. --play-source=URI Select the source corresponding to a URI (device or mount point) and start playing from it. FORMAT OPTIONS
%at album title %aa album artist %aA album artist (lowercase) %as album artist sortname %aS album artist sortname (lowercase) %ay album year %ag album genre %aG album genre (lowercase) %an album disc number %aN album disc number, zero padded %st stream title %tn track number (i.e 8) %tN track number, zero padded (i.e 08) %tt track title %ta track artist %tA track artist (lowercase) %ts track artist sortname %tS track artist sortname (lowercase) %td track duration %te track elapsed time Variables can be combined using quotes. For example "%tn %aa %tt", will print the track number followed by the artist and the title of the track. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian system (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
rhythmbox(1). GNOME
2007-06-28 rhythmbox(1)