Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Urgent need help - issue sftp Post 302113344 by sysgate on Thursday 5th of April 2007 08:57:19 AM
Old 04-05-2007
I suppose that -b flag stands for : use batch file. but it seems that it's not present with the version that you have installed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need Urgent help in this issue

Hi , In Unix, Is there is any difference between the environment path variable "path" and "PATH". When I set PATH I am unable to get binary but when I set path then the binary is visible what may be the issue ? Thanks in advance Bathri :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bathri
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with connecting sftp server(urgent please)

Hi all, I have command to connect gateway server iam in home directory/> ssh root@mrp-gateway root@mrp-gateway:/root> sftp -v msgGoogle@126.132.45.123 sftp/>dir upload --> folder sftp/upload/ls ------------- 8990.txt kittu.txt 8989.txt i have an requirement to print files list which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
2 Replies

3. Solaris

sftp error message VREY VERY URGENT

when one custmer connect using sftp got the following delivery report can you plase suggest on the issue. 14:04:36 SFTP Delivery properties: Host: <ip> Target Folder: </home> User: <user> 14:04:36 Keys loaded succeffuly 14:04:36 GEN-E-GENERAL, Error connecting to server : Invalid... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: GIC1986
6 Replies

4. AIX

SFTP issue

Hi!! SFTP5.0 is not working thru automatically pushing files, but manual file transfer is happening fine... If anyone knows,Pls share the reason. Regards, Senthil (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthil_seera
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed in telnet issue

Hi, Whenever i am trying to telnet to server i am getting frequent error Authorized Login: prtsrc's Password: /dev/pts/171: Password read timed out -- possible noise on port when i am rerunning the same it is working fine thanks, sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
2 Replies

6. Linux

Urgent :Automount issue

Hi Team, I am trying to delete the clearcase view in linux box. But i cant get, because my hostname is not configure under the at net directory in root dir. Please advice on this. Thanks, Mani (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

sftp issue

Hi experts, While trying to sftp from one the red hat linux box it is giving following error. Status: Connecting to 10.1.82.155... Response: fzSftp started Command: open "prodbill@10.1.82.155" 22 Command: Pass: *********... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sai_2507
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP issue

Hi, I am trying to connect to a windows server via sftp from a user A and my job did log into it via user B. So I uses the following command to connect to teh new server. B>sftp -o IdentityFile=/pathtofile/id_rsa a@windows_server and it worked. But I don't want to use private key. Can we... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: George1234
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

SFTP issue

I'm trying to transfer a 1 GB file using sftp process. The process always gets disconnected in between (may be after 20%) file transfer when it runs from a batch script. If i do it in interactive mode, it works.. I checked with account admin to see the timeout option if any, but didn't help..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aswin Pillai
2 Replies
CVTBATCH(8)						    InterNetNews Documentation						       CVTBATCH(8)

NAME
cvtbatch - Convert Usenet batch files to INN format SYNOPSIS
cvtbatch [-w items] DESCRIPTION
cvtbatch reads standard input as a sequence of lines, converts each line, and writes it to standard output. It is used to convert simple batch files that contain just the storage API token of an article to INN batch files that contain additional information about each article. Each line is taken as a storage API token indicating a Usenet article. Only the first word of each line is parsed; anything following whitespace is ignored. Lines not starting with a valid token are also silently ignored. If the input file consists of a series of message-IDs, then use grephistory with the -s flag piped into cvtbatch. OPTIONS
-w items The -w flag specifies how each output line should be written. The items for this flag should be chosen from the "W" flag items as specified in newsfeeds(5). They may be chosen from the following set: b Size of the article in bytes. f Storage API token of the article (same as "n"). m Article message-ID. n Storage API token of the article. t Arrival time of the article as seconds since epoch. The default is "nm", that is to say the storage API token followed by the message-ID of the article. HISTORY
Written by Rich $alz <rsalz@uunet.uu.net> for InterNetNews. Converted to POD by Julien Elie. $Id: cvtbatch.pod 8776 2009-11-15 09:24:06Z iulius $ SEE ALSO
grephistory(1), newsfeeds(5). INN 2.5.2 2009-11-15 CVTBATCH(8)