Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Event Monitor notification : Severity Serious : what does that mean ??? Post 302111559 by touny on Wednesday 21st of March 2007 05:55:24 PM
Old 03-21-2007
type of system:

Additional Event Data:
System IP Address...: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Event Id............: 0x4601987800000000
Monitor Version.....: B.01.00
Event Class.........: I/O
Client Configuration File...........:
/var/stm/config/tools/monitor/default_disk_em.clcfg
Client Configuration File Version...: A.01.00
Qualification criteria met.
Number of events..: 1
Associated OS error log entry id(s):
None
Additional System Data:
System Model Number.............: 9000/800
OS Version......................: B.11.00
STM Version.....................: A.25.00
EMS Version.....................: A.03.20
Latest information on this event:
http://docs.hp.com/hpux/content/hard.../disk_em.htm#4

v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v D E T A I L S v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v

Component Data:
Physical Device Path...: 0/0/1/1.0.0
Device Class...........: Disk
Inquiry Vendor ID......: SEAGATE
Inquiry Product ID.....: ST39204LC
Firmware Version.......: HP04
Serial Number..........: 3BV11ZCB0000V1240R2U

Product/Device Identification Information:

Logger ID.........: disc30; sdisk
Product Identifier: Disk
Product Qualifier.: SEAGATE ST39204LC
SCSI Target ID....: 0x00
SCSI LUN..........: 0x00

>---------- End Event Monitoring Service Event Notification ----------<

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Severity Level in syslog.conf

To change the syslog.conf file to log every attempt like (Failed Login Attempts), what severity level must it be at? is it .notice or .err....not sure on this.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dookeobih
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get DHCP address change event notification programmatically?

Hello Experts, I am working on a software that has network client-server architecture. I need to have a mechanism that notifies me upon change of dhcp address change locally or at remote machine. Windows have IP Helper APIs to get address change notification. Is there something similar in Unix?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GajendraSharma
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Script to monitor /var/opt/resmon/log/event.log file

AM in need of some plugin/script that can monitor HP-UX file "/var/opt/resmon/log/event.log" . Have written a scrip in sh shell that is working fine for syslog.log and mail.log as having standard format, have interrogated that to Nagios and is working as I required . But same script failed to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to monitor some UNIX process and send notification in every 10 minutes?

Hi Unix Members, Can anyone guide me to write one shell script to monitor the attach screen processes and when interrupted mail us. , like the processes - /bin/ciserver , /bin/clock , /bin/cserver , /bin/main Please looking forward you guys help. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: biswajitnitd
6 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers . This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard. The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies
PMC.OCTEON(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					     PMC.OCTEON(3)

NAME
pmc.octeon -- measurement events for Octeon family CPUs LIBRARY
Performance Counters Library (libpmc, -lpmc) SYNOPSIS
#include <pmc.h> DESCRIPTION
There are two counters per core supported by the hardware and each is 64 bits wide. Event Specifiers (Programmable PMCs) MIPS programmable PMCs support the following events: CLK (Event 1) Conditionally clocked cycles (as opposed to count/cvm_count which count even with no clocks) ISSUE (Event 2) Instructions issued but not retired RET (Event 3) Instructions retired NISSUE (Event 4) Cycles no issue SISSUE (Event 5) Cycles single issue DISSUE (Event 6) Cycles dual issue IFI (Event 7) Cycle ifetch issued (but not necessarily commit to pp_mem) BR (Event 8) Branches retired BRMIS (Event 9) Branch mispredicts J (Event 10) Jumps retired JMIS (Event 11) Jumps mispredicted REPLAY (Event 12) Mem Replays IUNA (Event 13) Cycles idle due to unaligned_replays TRAP (Event 14) trap_6a signal UULOAD (Event 16) Unexpected unaligned loads (REPUN=1) UUSTORE (Event 17) Unexpected unaligned store (REPUN=1) ULOAD (Event 18) Unaligned loads (REPUN=1 or USEUN=1) USTORE (Event 19) Unaligned store (REPUN=1 or USEUN=1) EC (Event 20) Exec clocks(must set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate timing) MC (Event 21) Mul clocks(must set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate timing) CC (Event 22) Crypto clocks(must set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate timing) CSRC (Event 23) Issue_csr clocks(must set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate timing) CFETCH (Event 24) Icache committed fetches (demand+prefetch) CPREF (Event 25) Icache committed prefetches ICA (Event 26) Icache aliases II (Event 27) Icache invalidates IP (Event 28) Icache parity error CIMISS (Event 29) Cycles idle due to imiss (must set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate timing) WBUF (Event 32) Number of write buffer entries created WDAT (Event 33) Number of write buffer data cycles used (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) WBUFLD (Event 34) Number of write buffer entries forced out by loads WBUFFL (Event 35) Number of cycles that there was no available write buffer entry (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] and CvmMemCtl[MCLK] for accurate counts) WBUFTR (Event 36) Number of stores that found no available write buffer entries BADD (Event 37) Number of address bus cycles used (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) BADDL2 (Event 38) Number of address bus cycles not reflected (i.e. destined for L2) (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) BFILL (Event 39) Number of fill bus cycles used (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) DDIDS (Event 40) Number of Dstream DIDs created IDIDS (Event 41) Number of Istream DIDs created DIDNA (Event 42) Number of cycles that no DIDs were available (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] and CvmMemCtl[MCLK] for accurate counts) LDS (Event 43) Number of load issues LMLDS (Event 44) Number of local memory load IOLDS (Event 45) Number of I/O load issues DMLDS (Event 46) Number of loads that were not prefetches and missed in the cache STS (Event 48) Number of store issues LMSTS (Event 49) Number of local memory store issues IOSTS (Event 50) Number of I/O store issues IOBDMA (Event 51) Number of IOBDMAs DTLB (Event 53) Number of dstream TLB refill, invalid, or modified exceptions DTLBAD (Event 54) Number of dstream TLB address errors ITLB (Event 55) Number of istream TLB refill, invalid, or address error exceptions SYNC (Event 56) Number of SYNC stall cycles (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) SYNCIOB (Event 57) Number of SYNCIOBDMA stall cycles (may need to set CvmCtl[DISCE] for accurate counts) SYNCW (Event 58) Number of SYNCWs ERETMIS (Event 64) D/eret mispredicts (CN63XX specific) LIKMIS (Event 65) Branch likely mispredicts (CN63XX specific) HAZTR (Event 66) Hazard traps due to *MTC0 to CvmCtl, Perf counter control, EntryHi, or CvmMemCtl registers (CN63XX specific) Event Name Aliases The following table shows the mapping between the PMC-independent aliases supported by Performance Counters Library (libpmc, -lpmc) and the underlying hardware events used. Alias Event instructions RET branches BR branch-mispredicts BS SEE ALSO
pmc(3), pmc.atom(3), pmc.core(3), pmc.iaf(3), pmc.k7(3), pmc.k8(3), pmc.mips24k(3), pmc.p4(3), pmc.p5(3), pmc.p6(3), pmc.soft(3), pmc.tsc(3), pmc_cpuinfo(3), pmclog(3), hwpmc(4) HISTORY
The pmc library first appeared in FreeBSD 6.0. AUTHORS
The Performance Counters Library (libpmc, -lpmc) library was written by Joseph Koshy <jkoshy@FreeBSD.org>. MIPS support was added by George Neville-Neil <gnn@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 24, 2012 BSD